Quattro Goombas Brewery offers an ever-changing line-up of custom craft beers. Join us for a taste, a pint, or a growler! Beers are available in 6oz, 10oz and 16oz pours, as well as in 32oz and 64oz growlers to go (growlers cannot be consumed on-premise).Plan to visit Quattro Goomba's Brewery and other customer-reviewed, writer-recommended Aldie attractions using our Aldie trip planning tool.
Terms & Fees for Hosting an Event
1. Minimum of two weeks advanced notice. If an event is planned at the winery, but for whatever reason (weather) cannot be hosted in that space, the party cannot be moved to the brewery.
2. No children's parties will be allowed in either the inside, or outside brewery spaces. No exceptions.
3. No parties starting after 2:30 PM.
4. A table rental fee of $50 per table for a minimum of two tables, and a maximum of four tables for up to three hours is required. This includes tables being used for setting up food/gifts. No outside tables are permitted. Payment for table rental will be paid in advance and is nonrefundable. These terms apply to both our indoor and outdoor spaces.
5. Bus/limo groups will be accepted between 10:30 and 11:30 AM on Saturdays and Sundays only, for a maximum of one hour. Groups will be limited to 20 guests at a cost of $15 per person. This fee will include four taster size beers per guest and a taster size logo glass. A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total cost is due in advance. If you do not arrive at your scheduled time you will forfeit your tasting time, and your 50% deposit. No exceptions. All buses and limos must be off the property by noon sharp.
If you would like to schedule an event, group tasting or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org No unscheduled events, or group tastings will be accepted under any circumstances. All such parties will be turned away upon arrival.
We love our dogs at Quattro Goombas which is evidenced by our on-premise support of several animal rescue leagues and the large number of dogs who frequently accompany their owners to the property. We will continue to be dog friendly but in accordance with the State of the Virginia and Code 2 VAC 5-585-3310, Quattro Goombas will be designating the outdoor seating areas on the property as dog friendly provided the dogs are attended by an adult and kept on a leash. Dogs are not allowed on chairs, seats or tables and cannot be served food/water using the same utensils that are intended for people.
Only animals designated as service animals will be allowed in the inside seating areas of the property. This includes the tasting room for the winery, wine bar and the brewery tasting room.
We look forward to seeing you and your four-legged friends at Quattro Goombas.
Quattro Goomba's Brewery reviews
Now that beer drinkers aren't segregated from the rest of the property, QG is even better. The wide open area is great for families on a nice day, and there are great choices at the bar and in the... more »
I went to visit the brewery while on a business trip. The beer was very flavorful. They had a lot of darker beers and a couple IPAs. The area around the brewery was nice. more »
Very impressed. Unconventional beer ingredients resulting in a number of very palatable flavours... you need to go in with an open mind. They have a large variety to sample from, and have been carefully craft-brewed with care and finesse. Very clean. Did not sample wines on the opposite side of the property. Service was excellent and friendly. Food was great ... they do a solid Pitts-burger (patty, fries, slaw, egg) on fresh bun. Classic fries in the “chip truck” style.
We LOVE Quattro Goombas! We went during Labor Day weekend, so it was a little crowded, but our group of 8(plus two toddlers) were able to navigate the location without any issue. The design of the land is fantastic. They have a number of different rooms/barns that are designated to different types of food and drink. The pizza and wine slushies were our favorite. 10/10, we will be back!
Plan your trip to Aldie
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Aldie
Plans in Aldie by other users
15 days in Aldie & Denver BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, slow & easy, popular sights Preferences: July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Slow & easy 11 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, popular sights Preferences: October, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 9 days in San Francisco, Salt Lake City & Aldie BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 12 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 23 days in United States BY A USER FROM INDIA June, kids, culture, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: June, kids, culture, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 19 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium