Our goal here at Quattro Goombas is to provide a fun, relaxing and memorable experience to all our guests. In order to ensure that we are successful in achieving this goOur Aldie trip maker app makes visiting Quattro Goomba's Winery and other Aldie attractions simple, and helps you make a travel plan personal to you.
To that end we encourage you to familiarize yourself with our group and public policies. We strive to treat each guest with the utmost respect and courtesy and expect the same in return when interacting with our staff. If an issue should arise during your visit please ask to speak with a manager immediately and they will work with you to find a resolution. Thank you in advance for your patronage and for respecting the policies listed here as well as ones posted around our property.
* No buses, limos, vans, or other commercial transport allowed. This includes no dropping off of passengers in our driveway or along US 15.
* Groups of 8 or more must reserve in advance (www.goombawine.com) and require 72 hour notice with confirmation from us to ensure seating availability please send requests to email@example.com.
* Groups of 10 or more require a private reservation/rental. Information and rental forms and policies can be found on our website (www.goombawine.com)
* Any unscheduled gatherings/parties of 10 or more guests will not be permitted.
* Pets are not permitted in any of our building and must be leashed at all times.
* Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Guests traveling via Uber may not bring outside wine/alcohol onto Quattro Goombas property. Quattro Goombas cannot hold wine or beer not produce on our property.
* Quattro Goombas will only host adult oriented gatherings. Children’s birthday parties, team parties and any event geared towards persons under 21 years of age will not be allowed.
* Guests may not show up and self reserve tables, pull furniture together or move picnic tables.
* Outside alcohol is not permitted on the property.11. All guests consuming alcohol must be 21 years of age with a valid ID
* Last tasting begins at 5:30, and last call is 30 minutes prior to close.
* Any guests who appears to have reached their limit will not be served additional alcohol.
* Solicitation of any kind is strictly prohibited.
* We do not accept phone orders for pizza.
* For all inquiries or contacts, please visit our website (www.goombawine.com)
Quattro Goomba's Winery reviews
Yet again, in spite of the dreary weather, a nice visit to Quattro. The brewery staff is helpful and pleasant. The pizza is the best version of Sicilian I’ve ever had. Crispy on the outside, and... more »
Such a nice relaxed place to go with family and share a bottle of wine or beer . The pizza is really good and when Jason Masi is playing there, it’s an extra bonus! more »
They have a wine tasting area, with an option to pair the wine tastings with assorted chocolates. They also have a brewery for people who want to hang out with their wino friends but would rather drink beer. And the pizza there is fantastic, too! Tasting room is adults only. The middle area is family and dog friendly.
Totally unimpressed with the wines being produced here, all very sweet and missing something. The tasting room smelled like mothballs and they seemed unable to handle a busy Saturday afternoon. I’d skip this one if you’re looking for dry wines.
Plan your trip to Aldie
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Aldie
Side trips from Aldie
Trips to Quattro Goomba's Winery by other users
8 days in Gainesville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES February, popular sights Preferences: February Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Aldie & Denver BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, slow & easy, popular sights Preferences: July, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Slow & easy 8 days in Loudoun County BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 12 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 5 days in New Baltimore BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, historic sites, museums, popular sights Preferences: April, historic sites, museums Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 5 days in Round Hill BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, slow & easy, popular sights Preferences: September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Slow & easy