For a complete directory of all the National Archives Facebook accounts, please visit http://www.archives.gov/social-media/facebook.html.Start your trip to Ann Arbor by creating a personalized itinerary on Inspirock.
View our Facebook comment policy on the National Archives website at http://www.archives.gov/social-media/facebook-comment-policy.html.
The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) manages this Facebook fan page as a portal for information from the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration. However, information posted here is not official policy of NARA and will in no way grant anyone any rights, privileges, or standing on any matter. All information should be verified through official channels at NARA. For contact information at NARA, please check http://www.archives.gov/.
Facebook Comment Policy:
You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. Please be aware of the following policies for the National Archives' Facebook fan page:
• NARA will only post comments from users over 13 years of age that relate to topics on the specific fan page subject matter.
• NARA will delete comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
• NARA will delete comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
• Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
• Communications made via the Facebook fan page will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the NARA or any official or employee of NARA for any purpose.
• The content of all comments is immediately released into the public domain, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
• Do not post personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers. Comments containing this information will be removed from the Facebook fan page wall.
• NARA does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to remove posted comments that do not adhere to these standards.
Members of the media are asked to pose your questions to the NARA Public Affairs Office through their normal channels and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Media questions or comments will not be posted. NARA Public Affairs can be reached at 202-357-5300
Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library Reviews
Informative Library providing details of the Ford Presidency. We've made it a point to try to visit all of the presidential libraries, so the Ford Library was this years' trip. The layout itself, feel... more »
We had a few hours before our flight so this was a good stop. We have been visiting available Presidential Libraries that fit in our travel adventures, and we had an interesting time here. It's small ... more »
Not President Ford's museum, but the library. Does have some artifacts in the foyer which were very interesting. Worth stopping to check out.
This is a library not a museum, although it has some small exhibits. Unlike every other President, Ford split his museum and library apart by 150 miles. For a completionist like me this is very annoying! Staff were helpful. Clean facilities. Beautiful courtyard but there's really not a lot here and unless you're looking to do all the libraries and museums I wouldn't bother coming here, unless you're looking to do research which they have huge resources for, I believe! Parking is free.
Plan your trip to Ann Arbor
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Ann Arbor
Hidden gems in Ann Arbor
Kid-friendly things to do in Ann Arbor
Shopping in Ann Arbor
Plans to Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library by other users
37 days in Ann Arbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 3 days in Ann Arbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, culture, historic sites, museums, popular sights PREFERENCES: November, culture, historic sites, museums ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 6 days in Ann Arbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 27 days in Detroit BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 51 days in Ann Arbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in Ann Arbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium