You have 2 trips in progress. See all
Steel Pier is now closed for the 2017 season. Visit our website and Facebook page for updates about the upcoming opening of the Observation Wheel.Take a look at our Atlantic City online journey planner to schedule your visit to Steel Pier Amusement Park and learn about what else to see and do during your holiday.
The Observation Wheel will be open year round once it has opened.
*Closing times and operating hours are subject to change at anytime based on various factors including weather & crowd conditions.*
Welcome to the Steel Pier's official page on Facebook, where you will find the most recent news stories, videos and photos that are distributed by Steel Pier.
While Steel Pier's Facebook pages are an open forum, they also family friendly, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below:
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements or promotions. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any person or organization.
• No links to external sites.
• No copyrighted or trademarked text, images, video or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments or photos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Steel Pier or its affiliates.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Steel Pier Amusement Park reviews
Great amusement area. Family fun. Lots of rides. Watched helicopter land and take off from a very close viewing area.
Great amusement area. Family fun. Lots of rides. Watched helicopter land and take off from a very close viewing area. more »
Small amusement park. Rides for young children however the ticket prices didn’t quite match the amount of time per ride. Inconsistent on that was a bit disappointing. No music on the carousel ride...
Small amusement park. Rides for young children however the ticket prices didn’t quite match the amount of time per ride. Inconsistent on that was a bit disappointing. No music on the carousel ride... more »
This is a small but very fun boardwalk! A hidden gem in fact. There are rides ranging from 36" to more thrill seeking, older individuals. I've even coordinated a gorgeous wedding here! There are plenty of concession stands for favorite boardwalk classic foods on the pier as well as many others near by on the boardwalk strip. You can get a cocktail while your kids enjoy the rides, go to bear by beaches,, casinos, restaurants, even helicopter rides! Our family enjoys coming here a few times a season.
What a great thing to do in Atlantic City. I highly recommend you do it at nightime because the views are amazing. We took so many pictures from up top but of course we had to buy our professionally done picture after the ride as well. Both the photographer and sales person were so nice and friendly that we couldn't resist. I'd do it again no questions asked. Highly recommend.
Plan your trip to Atlantic City
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Atlantic City
Side trips from Atlantic City
Casinos in Atlantic City
Shopping in Atlantic City
Hidden gems in Atlantic City
Trips in Steel Pier Amusement Park by other users
3 days in Atlantic City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Atlantic City 3 days in Atlantic City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Atlantic City 7 days in Atlantic City BY A USER FROM CANADA Civil Rights Garden The Playground at Caesars Atlantic City Boardwalk 4 days in Atlantic City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Atlantic City Boardwalk The Quarter at Tropicana Steel Pier Amusement Park 21 days in Atlantic City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Atlantic City 2 days in Atlantic City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Downtown Ocean City Shrivers Salt Water Taffy Atlantic City Historical Museum