- Looong lazy river - 11 football fields in length;To visit Splash Country Waterpark and other attractions in Aurora, use our Aurora online tour itinerary planner.
- Two winding flume slides;
- Zero-depth poll with children's play features;
- Sand play area and beach volleyball
- Kid friendly area with spray guns, waterfall and other cool stuff for kids under 48-inches tall
- Lap-lane swimming at designated times
Splash Country Waterpark reviews
I felt I needed to do a review after our recent trip this past weekend. I purchased a Groupon for a family of 4 which was an awesome deal! We arrived 20 mins before opening and I seen one line to...
I felt I needed to do a review after our recent trip this past weekend. I purchased a Groupon for a family of 4 which was an awesome deal! We arrived 20 mins before opening and I seen one line to... more »
This is one of the nicest water parks that I have been to. -helpful employees - extremely clean - safe - fun - nice flowers planted everywhere - easy parking - you can bring in your own food
Friendly staff, right across from Blueberry Park. The pool isn't that big, but there's a zero depth part which is great for babies while at the very end there's what I would call the adult depth. A couple of slides , fun for the kids..but what's really awesome is the lazy river. The lazy river is a strip of pool and you just relax on a float as it moves around the pool. It's like a water park but on a small.scale. The problem is that the pool isn't clean, there's sand or something on the bottom of the pool and random what I want to believe is tissue paper , getting stepped on. A lot of people go into this pool and I think taking care of its cleanliness is crucial. You are allowed to bring your own lunch or order and pick it up outside and Beverages should be unopened . The lazy river is opened Frida to Sunday.
Plan your trip to Aurora
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.Know more
Popular things to do in Aurora
Side trips from Aurora
Hidden gems in Aurora
Nearby attractions in Aurora
Casinos in Aurora
Kid-friendly things to do in Aurora
Trips in Splash Country Waterpark by other users
32 days in Chicago & Memphis BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Chicago Memphis 22 days in West Chicago BY A USER FROM TAIWAN Cantigny Golf Club Herrick Lake Forest Preserve St. James Farm Forest Preserve 8 days in Lockport BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Lake Renwick Heron Rookery Nature Preserve Mistwood Golf Club Gaylord Building Historic Site 11 days in Ottawa & Nemo BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Ottawa Nemo 5 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES New York City Fredericksburg Las Vegas 35 days in West Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES First Division Museum at Cantigny Cantigny Park Santa's Village Amusement & Water Park