Mustang Alley’s concept is one that is unique to the Baltimore City area. Close to Fells Point, Little Italy, Harbor East and the Inner Harbor we add to the area’s diverse collection of great restaurants, bars and entertainment options.Make Mustang Alleys a centerpiece of your Baltimore vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our Baltimore road trip planner.
By taking America’s favorite participation sport to the next level we aim to provide you with a first class culinary and beverage experience all wrapped up in the fun of bowling. Mustang Alley’s is Baltimore’s premiere upscale all-in-one event and dining venue and we are not contradicting ourselves when we say “dress up and let your hair down.”
We have managed to roll sophistication on its fun side with a chef inspired and prepared menu, neighborhood bar equipped with 1,000 inches of HD television, and 12 full service lanes of bowling.
Mustang Alley’s features 8 ten-pin and 4 duckpin lanes of bowling action designed for people who want to have fun and bowl at all skill levels. Our well-trained, friendly servers come to you lane side to provide you with food and beverages while you bowl!
$45 per lane per hour (not per game)
Each lane can accommodate a maximum of 6 people (which includes those not bowling)
Shoe rental is included in the hourly lane rate
Reservations are highly recommended
To make a reservation we require the full bowling amount be paid up front with a credit card. Cancellation for a full refund is 48 hours prior to the reservation date. Within 48 hours the deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to any available future date.
Walk-ins are welcome and will be accommodated when and where possible after all reservations have been fulfilled.
Our extensive menu featuring America’s favorite foods gone upscale offers a selection of both innovative and traditional comfort food dishes.
From appetizers to dinner and desserts we have a dish to satisfy all palates. Our whole menu is available lane side so you can dine while you bowl. We also now offer advanced table reservations for lunch and dinner!
Whether planning your next corporate outing, celebrating that next big milestone, or just looking for a fun night out with friends and family Mustang Alley’s has set the standard for events in the city. With a variety of creative menu options we offer both buffet style and seated menus suitable for all occasions. We can accommodate your every need from groups as small as 25 people to as large as 250 and have experience with a wide range of events from corporate teambuilding, rehearsal dinners, birthday celebrations and much more!
Mustang Alley's reserves the right to enforce its dress code. No sweats, sleeveless shirts(for men), or excessively baggy clothing is permitted. Sports Jersey's are acceptable on game days only.
Bowling Rules and Regulations
1. Bowling Costs: As of March 1, 2013, $45 per lane per hour.
Included in the hourly lane rate; six person maximum per lane, and shoe rental.
2. No one under the age of 21 is permitted in the bowling or bar area after 7:00PM. We are an adult facility and appreciate your cooperation. Minors are always welcome to bowl before 7:00PM and welcome to dine at Mustang Alley's until 8:30 pm.
3. There is a 6 person maximum per lane...this includes members of the party who are not bowling. We highly recommend for parties of 24 or less that you reserve the number of lanes for those attending. As a measure of etiquette, please have those that exceed the 6 person maximum find a space at our bar or a table upon availability. A server will be happy to assist you.
4. To make a reservation we require that the bowling total be paid up front. A credit card is required. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Cancellation for a full refund is 48 hours prior to your reservation. Within 48 hours the deposit is non-refundable however may be transferred to a future available date. Walk-ins are welcome and will be accommodated when and where possible.
5. Prompt arrival is a must. Please arrive 15 minutes early to ensure your reservation. Our lanes are set up based on the amount of time you have requested to bowl and automatically time your event. The scoreboard screen will flash your remaining time when you have 15 minutes remaining as a courtesy to you. We will always accommodate adding additional time if there is not a reservation already scheduled. We do our best to accommodate all reservations however you will not be guaranteed the full bowling time if you are late as chances are there will be another group coming on the lanes after you. If you begin bowling before your start time you are guaranteed bowling for the number of hours reserved not until the reservation end time. Guests running more than 20 minutes late run the risk of forfeiting their reservation and deposit.
6. Play considered damaging to the lanes is unacceptable and violators will be asked to leave without a refund. This includes: unnecessarily lofting of balls, any overhand bowling motions, purposely hitting the swing arm, throwing more than one ball at a time, throwing ten-pin balls in the duckpin lanes or duckpin balls in the ten-pin lanes, and/or any other offense the staff finds damaging or unsafe.
7. Please report lane issues promptly to a staff member so we can have you bowling again.
If the forecast is calling for snow and you have scheduled a reservation or event you may reschedule for a later available date and the deposit will carry over. If you wish to cancel, the deposit is non-refundable unless weather conditions have been reported as a Phase II Emergency
Mustang Alley’s does not allow any outside food or beverage which does include cakes however we would love to provide you with one!
*The consumption of outside alcohol in Mustang Alley’s will result in immediate lane closure and forfeiture of payment.
1. No one under the age of 21 is permitted in the bowling or bar area after 7:00PM. We are an adult facility and appreciate your cooperation. Minors are always welcome to bowl before 7:00PM and welcome to dine at Mustang Alley's until 8:30pm.
2. Lane reservations require a credit card deposit. Reservations made in advance must be cancelled within 48 hours of the date to receive a refund. Within 48 hours the deposit is non-refundable however may be transferred to a future available date.
3. No separate checks at bowling lanes or for parties over six. We know there are a number of good reasons to split checks, but service drops exponentially with each check split for a large party. We're sorry for the inconvenience.
4. Mustang Alley's reserves the right to enforce its dress code. No sweats, sleeveless (for men), excessively baggy clothing is permitted. Sports Jersey's are acceptable on game days only.
5. No outside food or beverage is allowed in the facility and may be grounds for a party's dismissal. Effective January 1, 2010 - this includes cakes. You are no longer permitted to bring in your own cake however we would love to provide you with one! 48 hours advance notice is required.
6. No smoking anywhere inside the building.
7. No leaving the second level with drinks purchased at the Mustang Alley's bar. This is for your own protection; we do not want any patrons to suffer an open container violation.
8. Have fun!
Mustang Alleys Reviews
We met here for a business meeting. We had a private event. Overall it was a good place for an event. The food was OK the service was good. more »
This was my first time visiting Mustang Alley’s. It’s on the 2nd floor. Easy access via the elevator. There are a couple of duckpin alleys and also 10 pin alleys. Easy check in. Not too many lanes so.... more »
I was surprised at how nice this place actually was on the inside! Once you find it, take the elevator to the second floor etc. Great food and drink selection; a little pricey $$$ BUT overall worth it!! Will definitely be returning for sure!!
If you're expecting good food stop before you get here. If your looking for good drinks and a nice duck pin alley. This is the place for you. Seriously, stop to eat before you show up. You're gonna be disappointed.
Plan your trip to Baltimore
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›©©©©
Duration: 2 hours
Duration: 1h 30 min
Duration: 1h 30 min
Duration: 8 hours
Side trips from Baltimore
Hidden gems in Baltimore
See all ›
See all ›
Plans to Mustang Alleys by other users
45 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Baltimore BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES March, popular sights Preferences: March Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 16 days in United States BY A USER FROM BRAZIL January, popular sights Preferences: January Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 60 days in Baltimore BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 13 days in Baltimore BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 6 days in Baltimore, Annapolis & Washington DC BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights Preferences: September Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium