Facebook Comment Policy:To visit Tuscarora State Park on your trip to Barnesville, use our Barnesville trip itinerary maker tool.
We encourage the public to comment on this page and welcome all viewpoints. Comments should remain relevant to the topic at hand and participants must treat each other with respect.
We review the comments posted to our page on a regular basis and reserve the right to delete comments that contain the following:
• Profane and/or vulgar content;
• Sexually suggestive or harassing content;
• Obscene content;
• Nudity in a participant’s profile picture;
• Threats of physical or bodily harm;
• Defamatory statements;
• Disparaging language or hate speech targeting an individual’s race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, or disability;
• Commercial content promoting or soliciting service or products;
• Content promoting political organizations;
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks;
• Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly;
• Personally identifying, sensitive and/or private information;
• Language or content suggesting or encouraging illegal activity;
• Information that could reasonably compromise public safety; and
• Other content that DCNR deems inappropriate.
We monitor this page but are not responsible for content generated by users. Comments and content posted on this page may be subject to public disclosure.
Communications posted on this page will not be construed as satisfying requirements for legal notice or service, shall not be considered official public comment, and shall not be construed as an official request for records pursuant to the Right-to-Know Law.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Continued use of this page following the posting of any modification signifies acceptance of such modification.
Tuscarora State Park reviews
We stayed for a weekend in one of the yurts. While not luxurious by any means, the yurt provided a lot of conveniences (electricity, cooktop, refrigerator, microwave) that you don’t get with tent... more »
Amazing place to get back in touch with nature. Many things to do that include swimming, boating, fishing, and camping. Just please be respectful to other around you and clean up after yourself so other can enjoy.
The whole family enjoyed the park. The cabins are nice for what they are, bare bones with beds. Restroom facilities were close and clean. Playground, picnic area and beach are really enjoyable. Definitely not a place for good hiking though, but all-in-all we really enjoyed ourselves.
Plan your trip to Barnesville
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Barnesville
Side trips from Barnesville
Trips to Tuscarora State Park by other users
3 days in Victorville & Barnesville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Victorville Barnesville 6 days in Centralia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Ned Smith Center for Nature and Art Lake Tobias Wildlife Park Whistler's Mother Statue 3 days in Jim Thorpe BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES DeFeo's Manor Big Creek Vineyard The Emporium Of Curious Goods 4 days in Jim Thorpe BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Asa Packer Mansion Bear Mountain Butterfly Sanctuary Jim Thorpe Memorial Hall 3 days in Jim Thorpe BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Jim Thorpe Memorial Hall Asa Packer Mansion Big Creek Vineyard 6 days in Jim Thorpe BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Rainbows End Episcopal Parish of St. Mark and St. John Big Creek Vineyard