We founded Escape to Blue Ridge in 2006 with one primary mission:Put Escape Blue Ridge into our Blue Ridge trip planner and find out what's close by, where to stay, and where to head next.
"To be the most admired vacation rental company in all of North Georgia."
We fully recognize that this objective has no end, but rather, carries an ongoing responsibility to build and maintain a high level of trust, confidence, and respect among all of those with which we come in contact and conduct business.
In keeping with this never ending quest, we rely on three very important principles to guide us each and every day:
1. Maintain Absolute Client Satisfaction – The owners of our vacation homes are our business partners. The single most important aspect of that relationship is to maintain great client satisfaction. Ultimately, it is our job to:
• Provide ongoing and thorough communication
• Maximize rental revenue
• Help owners protect their investment
• Pay you accurately and on time, every month
2. Provide a Fantastic Guest Experience – We recognize that visitors to our area have a choice. That said, we also know that if each and every guest has a fantastic vacation experience with EBR, they will likely return again and again, and tell all their friends and family about us. To that end, we:
• Provide a wide selection of the very best rental homes in the area
• Provide fair and consistent pricing
• Represent our homes with accurate descriptions and professional photography
• Provide world class customer service
• Are very knowledgeable about our homes and the area
• Are available to receive your reservation calls every single day of the week, 8AM until 8PM
• Will bend over backwards to resolve any issues you may encounter during your stay
3. Be Actively Involved and Support the Community – Supporting the community in which we operate is not only critical to our success, it’s without question, the right thing to do. We proudly support many wonderful organizations in the Blue Ridge area including:
• Open Arms of Blue Ridge
• Blue Ridge Mountain Arts Association
• Blue Ridge Community Theatre
• Blue Ridge Mountain Adventure Race
• Escape to Blue Ridge / Tri the Mountains Triathlon
• Fannin County Chamber of Commerce
• Trout Unlimited
We get the fact that in our business, reputation is not only key….it’s everything.
Escape Blue Ridge Reviews
Conveniet location near downtown. Our family of 4 booked the pirate adventure easily online. No one else showed so we had the room to ourselves. We managed to escape with minutes to spare with just a ... more »
Our family has done several dozen escape rooms, including both rooms here, and this place is exceptional for its hosting. The host NAILED our family’s dynamic — we needle each other relentlessly — and... more »
My wife and I were visiting Blue Ridge on vacation and were looking for things to do. We wound up booking an escape room at Escape Blue Ridge. We had never done one before. We did Blackbeard's Brig with a family of four and the experience was wonderful! That was one of the most thrilling and enjoyable experiences of my life. I am definitely a fan.
If you haven’t done an escape room before, you may love this. I found it kinda boring. It was like escape room on a budget. No really cool features in the room. It’s always fun to explore the room looking for trap doors or pictures that lead to hidden rooms, but the Pirate room just fell short. The walls aren’t real and you can push them over if you want to. We finished with 13 min left to go. Need to incorporate more than just locks, locks and more locks.
Plan your trip to Blue Ridge
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Blue Ridge
Hidden gems in Blue Ridge
Fun & Games in Blue Ridge
Nearby attractions in Blue Ridge
Kid-friendly things to do in Blue Ridge
Plans to Escape Blue Ridge by other users
4 days in Blue Ridge BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES January, teens, popular sights PREFERENCES: January, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 3 days in Blue Ridge BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES January, teens, popular sights PREFERENCES: January, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Blue Ridge & White BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium