We founded Escape to Blue Ridge in 2006 with one primary mission:PutEscape Blue Ridge into our Blue Ridge trip planner and find out what's close by, where to stay, and where to head next.
"To be the most admired vacation rental company in all of North Georgia."
We fully recognize that this objective has no end, but rather, carries an ongoing responsibility to build and maintain a high level of trust, confidence, and respect among all of those with which we come in contact and conduct business.
In keeping with this never ending quest, we rely on three very important principles to guide us each and every day:
1. Maintain Absolute Client Satisfaction – The owners of our vacation homes are our business partners. The single most important aspect of that relationship is to maintain great client satisfaction. Ultimately, it is our job to:
• Provide ongoing and thorough communication
• Maximize rental revenue
• Help owners protect their investment
• Pay you accurately and on time, every month
2. Provide a Fantastic Guest Experience – We recognize that visitors to our area have a choice. That said, we also know that if each and every guest has a fantastic vacation experience with EBR, they will likely return again and again, and tell all their friends and family about us. To that end, we:
• Provide a wide selection of the very best rental homes in the area
• Provide fair and consistent pricing
• Represent our homes with accurate descriptions and professional photography
• Provide world class customer service
• Are very knowledgeable about our homes and the area
• Are available to receive your reservation calls every single day of the week, 8AM until 8PM
• Will bend over backwards to resolve any issues you may encounter during your stay
3. Be Actively Involved and Support the Community – Supporting the community in which we operate is not only critical to our success, it’s without question, the right thing to do. We proudly support many wonderful organizations in the Blue Ridge area including:
• Open Arms of Blue Ridge
• Blue Ridge Mountain Arts Association
• Blue Ridge Community Theatre
• Blue Ridge Mountain Adventure Race
• Escape to Blue Ridge / Tri the Mountains Triathlon
• Fannin County Chamber of Commerce
• Trout Unlimited
We get the fact that in our business, reputation is not only key….it’s everything.
Escape Blue Ridge reviews
I will definitely use this company again. Their detail in the house we stayed in was impeccable and better than any company I have ever used. And we travel often with air bnb & Home Away more »
First time doing an escape room had a blast not doing anything rest of family had a good time and it took us all of 60 minutes. Definitely worth i will be back more »
It was a ton of fun. We went for my friends bridal shower. The administrator worked with us and was super fun. Clues were well thought out with a verity of difficulty. Definitely going again.
We had fun at this escape room. We have done a couple others in different areas and this one seemed a little “low budget” with only one actual room (about 10x12) which was divided into 2 parts and separated by jail bars. Everything worked properly so that’s always helpful. While we were there, the staff seemed a little rushed and didn’t spend anytime to get you excited about the adventure. We did the pirate escape with 4 people (between ages 16-42) and were able to escape with 10 minutes left. They charge $25 each and will book up to 8 in the room at a time (unless you reserve the room for $175).
Plan your trip to Blue Ridge
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Blue Ridge
Hidden gems in Blue Ridge
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Blue Ridge
See all ›
Plans to Escape Blue Ridge by other users
4 days in Atlanta BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 3 days in Helen BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights Preferences: November Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 8 days in Lenoir City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, kids, popular sights Preferences: December, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 8 days in Blue Ridge BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, kids, popular sights Preferences: June, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 3 days in Cleveland BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 4 days in Blue Ridge BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium