Facebook Comment GuidelinesPlan your Kershaw Ryan State Park visit and explore what else you can see and do in Caliente using our Caliente online tour planner.
The Nevada Department of Conservation and Natural Resources’ (NDCNR) Facebook page is a public and open forum. To promote a legal and civil environment, NDCNR reserves the right to remove, delete, or block comments that:
- Contain lewd, offensive, libelous, graphic, abusive, demeaning, hurtful, hateful, obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats – even theoretical – or defamatory statements;
- Contain personal attacks or insulting statements directed toward an individual or group;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, disability, gender identity, or gender expression;
- Contain copyrighted or trademarked images, graphics, or other items;
- Contain personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers, home or business addresses, personal email addresses/phone numbers, etc.;
- Solicit funds;
- Promote, endorse, or sell services or products;
- Contain content that supports or opposes a political campaign, election initiative, or ballot measure;
- Promote illegal activity;
- Are unrelated to the topic being discussed;
- Are of a repetitive or “spamming” nature (the same comment posted multiple times);
- Contain proprietary information; or
- Contain information that compromises the safety or security of the public, public systems, or any individual.
Some comments may also be removed upon request of individuals named in comments.
Copyrighted or trademarked images, graphics or other items must be posted by copyright or trademark owner, or with the owner’s consent.
Comments submitted on our Facebook do not constitute public testimony or public record. To be considered public record, all public testimony regarding NDCNR policies, documents and/or actions must be pertinent to an agenda item of a publicly held meeting and must be submitted via the appropriate forum.
If an individual continues to post defamatory comments that do not adhere to our guidelines listed above, they may be banned from the NDCNR Facebook page.
This Facebook page is periodically reviewed Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Posts made outside those hours will not be immediately reviewed or responded to. For more information regarding NDCNR, please visit our website at http://dcnr.nv.gov/. If you have additional questions, you may contact NDCNR staff members by email or phone, using the contact information at http://dcnr.nv.gov/contact-us.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Kershaw Ryan State Park reviews
We stayed here for about a week and thoroughly enjoyed this little gem. It gets filled up on weekends starting around Thursday. We arrived early on a Sunday and got 2 spots for the 2 trailers in our..... more
We stayed here for about a week and thoroughly enjoyed this little gem. It gets filled up on weekends starting around Thursday. We arrived early on a Sunday and got 2 spots for the 2 trailers in our..... more »
Was headed to Ely and needed an overnight spot to gave this a try. Glad we did. At $25 a night, with full hook ups, it was best deal of the trip. About 15 sites and only 5 were occupied, so it was.... more
Was headed to Ely and needed an overnight spot to gave this a try. Glad we did. At $25 a night, with full hook ups, it was best deal of the trip. About 15 sites and only 5 were occupied, so it was.... more »
When you pull into the campground, it looks dry and hot, but when you drive to the end... what a great oasis in the desert. Beautiful, lush park, playground and a wadding pool too. Clean and well kept park. Lots of walking trails. Love it.
Nice campsite but if you have hookups for all the campsites. Those people not using them shouldn't be charged the extra 10 dollars. Hopefully sooner than later you will have campsites with no hookups. People like picnic tables and fire pits. Very quiet and clean restrooms. The garden is absolutely beautiful.
Plan your trip to Caliente
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Caliente
Trips in Kershaw Ryan State Park by other users
29 days in Alamo BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge Coyote Springs Golf Course Mouse's Tank 6 days in Alamo BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Alamo 5 days in Alamo BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Extraterrestrial Highway The Black Mailbox Mouse's Tank 16 days in Nevada BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Panaca Baker Ruby Valley 8 days in Las Vegas, Pioche & Page BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Las Vegas Pioche Page 6 days in Alamo BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Atlatl Rock Valley of Fire State Park Area 51