Trip Planner: USA / South Carolina / Coastal South Carolina / Charleston / Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park
Experience outdoor fun & excitement in Charleston SC at Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park!Using our international travel planner, Charleston attractions like Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Seeking to fill a void in Charleston's recreational landscape, Wild Blue Ropes has been thrilling locals & tourists alike since 2014. Offering three outdoor adventure courses - expertly designed for maximum impact - Wild Blue Ropes has an experience for everyone!
WBR features include:
* The low ropes Explorers Gateway course empowers inexperienced climbers to push beyond their comfort zones, on 7 continuous suspended obstacles.
* The high ropes Challenge Course features 65 elevated obstacles, at 3 levels of difficulty, engaging participants of all ages & abilities.
* The Ninja-Fit course, a great outdoor training venue, with 20+ inventive ninja-warrior obstacles to improve OCR skills or take your fitness level up a notch.
* Team Building Sessions custom designed to engage & ignite, inspire growth & collaboration, and transcend comfort zones.
* Group Climbs that bring folks closer together by encouraging camaraderie, positivity, shared experience, community & bonding.
* Leadership & Development programs promoting motivational attitudes & goal attainment, sharpened focus, and increased confidence & cohesion.
Wild Blue Ropes is located just off Folly Road - less than 10 minutes from Downtown Charleston.
Locally owned and operated. Fun for all Ages!
Come climb with us!
Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park reviews
Didn’t know senior citizens could get out there and climb with the grandchildren, but we did it! Would be even better in cool weather. We climbed on a very warm day. If you’re older, like we are... more »
Where else can you show up with 100 College kids and have a wonderful, fun, safe adventure?! Hugh has worked with me for three years now, and our favorite excursion is at his facility. more »
Such a fun and unique experience! My friends came to Charleston for a bachelorette party but wanted to try something a little different than the norm. We're so glad we tried the ropes course. Everyone had a great time. We were all novices but the staff were friendly and patient with us. They have a beginners course so as someone afraid of heights I stuck to that level until I gained my confidence while my more adventurous and athletic friends immediately went to the more challenging levels. We were all thrilled by our experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to someone else
Hey! I did a review without a message a day ago. The safety features were great and it managed to gain my trust in the few hours I was there. The ropes course was designed in a way that you could choose your difficulty and still enjoy it. The fact that you managed to control a group of 100 some middle schoolers as well as you did is amazing. Wonderful experience for any number of people, any age!
Plan your trip to Charleston
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Charleston
Side trips from Charleston
Hidden gems in Charleston
Historic Sites in Charleston
Museums in Charleston
Nearby attractions in Charleston
Trips to Wild Blue Ropes Adventure Park by other users
7 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Tallahassee Charleston Myrtle Beach 7 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Tallahassee Charleston Myrtle Beach 4 days in Charleston BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Charleston 60 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM New York City Washington DC Myrtle Beach 31 days in United States BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND New Orleans Vicksburg Memphis 8 days in Charleston BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim Magnolia Plantation & Gardens Ann Caldwell & the Magnolia Singers