MARK OF THE POTTERFind out how to plan Clarkesville trip without stress by asking Inspirock to help create an itinerary.
9982 Hwy 197 N
Clarkesville, GA 30523
DIRECTIONS TO MARK OF THE POTTER:
- 85 North to 985 N. toward Gainesville.
- Continue to 365 N
- Exit Clarkesville/Mt. Airy and turn LEFT onto Hwy 197 N.
- Go approximately 6 miles into downtown Clarkesville on Hwy 197 N/Historic Hwy 441 N.
- Go through town and you will veer very sharply to the right after the third stop light.
- Turn LEFT onto Scenic Hwy 197 North ( gas station is on the corner).
- Go exactly 10 miles up Hwy 197.
- Mark of the Potter will be on your right!
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Mark of the Potter reviews
Great place to visit and shop for excellent pottery. On the Soque River, beautiful! The workers we talked to were very nice and when we bought 4 pieces of pottery the checkout lady made sure they...
Great place to visit and shop for excellent pottery. On the Soque River, beautiful! The workers we talked to were very nice and when we bought 4 pieces of pottery the checkout lady made sure they... more »
The artists here are so Very talented! Each piece reflects the personality and attitude of the artist!
The artists here are so Very talented! Each piece reflects the personality and attitude of the artist! more »
Love this place! You can find unique handmade pottery for yourself or as gifts. I bought a bowl that is absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful place as well. Must see!
MotP is a very interesting locale. Beautiful pottery in a very historic old mill building beside one of the areas nice streams. Even if you dont like pottery, it's worth a visit to see some eclectic old time machinery from back in the day!
Plan your trip to Clarkesville
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Hidden gems in Clarkesville
Side trips from Clarkesville
Popular things to do in Clarkesville
Trips in Mark of the Potter by other users
4 days in Helen BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Helen 7 days in Helen BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Anna Ruby Falls Crane Creek Vineyards Memory Lane Classic Cars 5 days in Clarkesville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Tallulah Gorge State Park Hemlock Falls Trail Anna Ruby Falls 30 days in Atlanta BY A USER FROM CROATIA Centennial Olympic Park National Center for Civil and Human Rights Georgia Aquarium 8 days in Blue Ridge BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES River Rafting & Tubing Cades Cove Calaboose Cellars 1 day in Buford BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Mark of the Potter Art Crossing Tannery Row Artist Colony