Daniel Webster College is a private college that offers a variety of programs of study, including Business Administration, Business Management, MBA - Management, Aviation Management, Air Traffic Management, Game Design and Development, Homeland Security, Management Information Systems, Marketing Management, Sport Management, Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Gaming, Simulation and Robotics, Mechanical Engineering, and Psychology.Use our Concord route maker app to arrange your visit to Daniel Webster Statue and other attractions in Concord.
Daniel Webster College encourages a free exchange of dialogue, but reserve the right to edit or remove content posted in the forum section on any of DWC’s social media websites under the following conditions:
• Content that uses vulgar language, is violent, threatening, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene or deceptive and/or espouses, promotes or incites bigotry, hatred or racism.
• Content that is off-topic, out of context, links to spam, or is promotional/commercial in nature.
• Content tied to "spamming," "flaming," or denial of service attacks.
• Content from a fake or anonymous profile.
• Content that includes personal and/or non-public information about a member of the DWC student, alumni, or employee communities through negative statements.
• Content that is from a copyrighted work.
• Content that links back to a website not affiliated with DWC.
• Content that contains images, including profile avatars, with child pornography or is deemed as sexually explicit, cruel, or racist in nature.
Daniel Webster College may periodically provide links to other sites which are not affiliated with the college. Daniel Webster College is not responsible for the contents or reliability of these linked web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them or the organization or persons providing them.
Security and Privacy
Daniel Webster College, at its discretion, may disclose the contents and records of individual communications, to appropriate personnel and/or state or federal law enforcement agencies and may use those results in appropriate disciplinary proceedings or in litigation.
Programs of Study Information
Go to http://www.dwc.edu to access information on the programs of study offered at Daniel Webster College, including, among other things:
• the occupations (by name and Standard Occupation Classification ("SOC") codes) that each program of study can help students prepare to enter, along with links to occupational profiles on O*NET (or its successor site) associated with the SOC codes;
• the on-time graduation rate for students who have completed each program of study;
• the costs associated with each program of study;
• the placement rate for students who completed each program of study;
• the median loan debt incurred by students who completed each program of study; and
any other information that the U.S. Department of Education provided to Daniel Webster College about any program of study.
Not all courses in every program of study are offered every semester, term or quarter. New classes in every program of study do not begin every academic term. Course offerings and new classes in programs of study are dependent on a variety of factors, including student interest and faculty availability, among others. The College will, in its discretion, determine which courses will be offered each academic term and which programs of study will begin new classes each academic term. The College does not make any representations or promise whatsoever that any course will be offered by the College in any academic term or that a new class in any programs of study will begin in any academic term. As a result a student may or may not be able to take all courses that he or she desires to take in any academic term or begin a program of study in any academic term, which may affect the amount of time it takes the student to complete a particular program of study.
Create an itinerary including Daniel Webster Statue
Daniel Webster Statue Reviews
A nice statue that stands outside the state house. I am not sure what else to say about it of than it's nice and some what interesting. more »
This is our 50th State Capital to visit. The downtown is small. It is worth your time to explore the area. Take your camera. Plenty of eateries down in the area. The statue sits in front of the beauti... more »
Plan your trip to Concord
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Concord
Hidden gems in Concord
Nearby attractions in Concord
Museums in Concord
Trails in Concord
Plans to Daniel Webster Statue by other users
16 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, extra fast, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Extra fast 14 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in New Hampshire BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 23 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM July, culture, relaxing, historic sites, shopping, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: July, culture, relaxing, historic sites, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 38 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 19 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium