Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain, Crossville

1.3
#18 of 18 in Things to do in Crossville
Golf Course · Hidden Gem · Outdoor Activity
Create an itinerary including Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain
Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain is located in Crossville. Before you head to Crossville, plan trip itinerary details with our user-friendly Crossville visit planner, to make sure you see all that Crossville has to offer, including Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain.
Create a full itinerary - for free!

Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain reviews

Rate this attraction
TripAdvisor traveler rating
TripAdvisor traveler rating 3.5
20 reviews
TripAdvisor
  • I've played at Bear Trace on several occasions. I'd say that 90% of the time the course is in fantastic shape. The other 10% has to do more with weather and rain. The terrain changes are part of... 
    I've played at Bear Trace on several occasions. I'd say that 90% of the time the course is in fantastic shape. The other 10% has to do more with weather and rain. The terrain changes are part of...  more »

Plan your trip to Crossville

  • Get a personalized trip
    A full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
  • Customize it
    Refine your trip. We'll find the
    best routes and schedules
  • Manage it
    Everything in one place. Everyone on the same page.