Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park - Elk Grove Park DistrictUsing our world travel planner, Elk Grove Village attractions like Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Social Media Comment Policy
1. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on the Park District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the Administrator or his/her designees:
a. Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
b. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
g. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
h. Encouragement of illegal activity;
i. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
j. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
2. A comment posted by a member of the public on any Park District social media site is the opinion of the commenter or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Park District, not do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Park District.
3. The Park District reserves the right to deny access to Park District social media sites for any individual who violates the Park District’s social media policy, at any time and without prior notice.
4. Departments shall monitor their social media sites for comments requesting responses from the Park District and for comments in violation of this policy.
5. When a Park District employee responds to a comment in his/her capacity as a Park District employee, the employee’s name and title should be made available, and the employee shall not share personal information about himself or herself or other Park District employees.
6. All comments posted to any Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and the Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park reviews
We took our twin granddaughters to Rainbow Falls this summer. They had a blast. We ended up taking them a second time in the same week. It has a good variety of activities for younger kids. Ours..... more
We took our twin granddaughters to Rainbow Falls this summer. They had a blast. We ended up taking them a second time in the same week. It has a good variety of activities for younger kids. Ours..... more »
Visited with my 5-year-old daughter on a weekday morning/afternoon. Place charges admission, but adults are free to visit. Kids are $12, which is a decent price for a day pass, especially with...
Visited with my 5-year-old daughter on a weekday morning/afternoon. Place charges admission, but adults are free to visit. Kids are $12, which is a decent price for a day pass, especially with... more »
My 5 year-old and 3 year-old both had lots of fun here. There were kids younger and older than them that also looked like they were enjoying the various rides. The big slide with burlap sacks to go down and the boats you can paddle were the most fun. We went on a Saturday and arrived just after the park opened at 9am, and it was not crowded at all. By 11am, it was crowded, and people were having a hard time finding a parking spot. Still, the park didn't feel too crowded, and the lines were still not very long. Pack a snack, and you can eat it in the huge pirate ship in the center of the park. Would definitely go back!
It's entertaining place for kids with varieties of activities. You are not required to walk much. But don't forget to keep eats with you.
Plan your trip to Elk Grove Village
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Elk Grove Village
Trips in Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park by other users
10 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Fox in a Box Chicago Reliance Building Millennium Park 10 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM PAKISTAN Fox in a Box Chicago Reliance Building Millennium Park 8 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Reliance Building The Art Institute of Chicago Millennium Park 10 days in Gurnee BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Six Flags Great America Civil War Museum Lake Michigan 57 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Lakefront Trail Buckingham Fountain Lurie Garden 60 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM INDIA Chicago