Pirates' Cove Children's Theme Park - Elk Grove Park DistrictUsing our world travel planner, Elk Grove Village attractions like Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Social Media Comment Policy
1. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on the Park District social media sites and are subject to removal and/or restriction by the Administrator or his/her designees:
a. Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
b. Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Solicitation of commerce, including but not limited to advertising of any business or product for sale;
g. Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
h. Encouragement of illegal activity;
i. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
j. Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
2. A comment posted by a member of the public on any Park District social media site is the opinion of the commenter or poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the Park District, not do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the Park District.
3. The Park District reserves the right to deny access to Park District social media sites for any individual who violates the Park District’s social media policy, at any time and without prior notice.
4. Departments shall monitor their social media sites for comments requesting responses from the Park District and for comments in violation of this policy.
5. When a Park District employee responds to a comment in his/her capacity as a Park District employee, the employee’s name and title should be made available, and the employee shall not share personal information about himself or herself or other Park District employees.
6. All comments posted to any Park District Facebook site are bound by Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php, and the Park District reserves the right to report any violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to Facebook with the intent of Facebook taking appropriate and reasonable responsive action.
Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park reviews
We took our twin granddaughters to Rainbow Falls this summer. They had a blast. We ended up taking them a second time in the same week. It has a good variety of activities for younger kids. Ours..... more »
Visited with my 5-year-old daughter on a weekday morning/afternoon. Place charges admission, but adults are free to visit. Kids are $12, which is a decent price for a day pass, especially with... more »
Nice place to bring the kids. You'll find a few "Carnival" style attractions. The pedal boats are amazing for the little ones. Be aware that almost all the attractions are "kids only"; but don't worry because adults don't have to pay.
8/3/2019 Good place a short and quick dose of R&R for 3 to 6 year olds. My 2.5 year old enjoyed it but if your kid is 3+ he/she will have a ball. $12 bucks for a glorified play area with slides, train rise, jumping station, pirates show and hand peddled water boats was worth it. *#NextTime* I will pick a day cooler than 85+ (most of the slides do not have shade so they are **HOT**), ideally 75 to 80 should have been fine. Make sure you give it couple of hours to cover everything without rush and repeat a few rides if needed.
Plan your trip to Elk Grove Village
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Elk Grove Village
Side trips from Elk Grove Village
Trips to Pirate's Cove Children's Theme Park by other users
19 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM POLAND Tribune Tower The Magnificent Mile Millennium Park 31 days in Washington DC & Chicago BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA Washington DC Chicago 33 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Jackson Hershey Sandusky 8 days in Downers Grove & College Station BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Downers Grove College Station 26 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Lakefront Trail Buckingham Fountain Lurie Garden 60 days in Chicago BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA Millennium Monument Millennium Park American Writers Museum