Trip Planner: USA / New Hampshire / Errol / L.L. Cote Sports Center
OUR STORY:Plan to visit L.L. Cote Sports Center during your Errol vacation using our convenient Errol road trip planning tool.
Opening in 1986 as a local sporting goods store, LL Cote Sports Center has continued to expand and grow over the years while remaining family owned and operated.
Our first expansion was in 1989 with an extension on the back of the existing store and the addition of a hardware store in a separate building.
In 2002 another building was purchased in main street Errol for a recreation department.
Construction began in 2004 on a new structure that would encompass all of the separate buildings into one store. Added on to the original sport shop from 1986, the new store replaced the smaller hardware and recreation stores.
Today we offer 30,000 square feet of retail space spread across 8 departments ranging from hardware to clothing, firearms to convenience. Still family owned and operated, we continue to provide the best service available.
• Fully stocked hunting department with over 1,000 firearms in stock.
• Archery department with a knowledgeable staff ready to answer any questions.
• Fishing department catering to fisherman during all four seasons
• Gift shop with great household items along with a continuously changing toy department
• Clothing department carrying fashionable items from Under Armour and Carhartt along with unique clothing items
• Recreation department stocking Yamaha and Kawasaki ATV’s as well as camping and kayaks
• 24 hour gas pumps with a convenience store housing a Subway restaurant
• Hardware department with a full lumber yard
L.L. Cote Sports Center reviews
My boyfriend was begging for us to go here! He wanted to see if they had a Leonard Cohen themed AK-47, so of course we had to check it out! He spent 2 hrs looking at guns while I kicked back with a...
My boyfriend was begging for us to go here! He wanted to see if they had a Leonard Cohen themed AK-47, so of course we had to check it out! He spent 2 hrs looking at guns while I kicked back with a... more »
Just a store, but lots of different items from an archery range to peach cobbler in a jar. They have a deli, grocery and clothing. Fun to see plenty of hunting and fishing items.
Just a store, but lots of different items from an archery range to peach cobbler in a jar. They have a deli, grocery and clothing. Fun to see plenty of hunting and fishing items. more »
Love this store. Many awesome outdoors equipment ,fishing gear, ammo, guns gift items clothing , snacks Beautiful taxidermy animals and home of the Rare white moose. Definitely a number 1 stop in Errol
I went here to buy a new bow and ened up doing so great custom service it wasn't just here's your bow have fun, it was I want you too be happy we spent time getting it perfect! Jhon was my bowtech that day and I couldn't be happier. There hole team is great!
Plan your trip to Errol
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.Know more
Popular things to do in Errol
Trips in L.L. Cote Sports Center by other users
9 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Burlington Stowe Errol 3 days in Errol BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Outdoor Heritage Museum Connecticut Lakes Region Height of Land 23 days in New Hampshire's Great North Woods BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Colebrook Bartlett 1 day in Errol BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES L.L. Cote Sports Center Dixville Notch State Park Umbagog Lake 8 days in Errol BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Magalloway River Umbagog Lake Rapid River 4 days in Weld SEE PLAN Umbagog Lake Garfield Falls L.L. Cote Sports Center