Estes Park Rentals, rents new 2013 one and two person ATV’s, kids and adult UTV’s, Dirt Bikes and newer model 4x4 Jeeps, perfect for exploring the beautiful backcountry of the Rocky Mountains. Estes Park Rentals can help you plan an unforgettable trip through the Colorado Rockies! Travel to high-mountain lakes or traverse passes with alpine meadows covered in wildflowers; or visit the 1965 T33A jet crash the Air Fore left; explore 100-year-old mining camps and ghost towns; visit mind-boggling geological sites, or tour the backcountry’s spectacular fall colors.For Estes Park ATV Rentals and beyond, use our Estes Park trip maker website to get the most from your Estes Park vacation.
Ten reasons to rent from Estes Park Rentals
1. We offer 2013 Can Am 400cc ATVs and 800cc UTV, these units are new each season for a worry free and safe ride.
2.We have one and two person ATVs, kid UTV, two and four person UTVs so the whole family can go.
3. We offer newer automatic 4x4 Jeep's and Yamaha 125cc /250cc Dirt Bikes to explore the wonders of Colorado.
4. Each ATV, UTV and Jeep is a full automatic 4x4 so you don't have to worry about a clutch for shifting.
5. Our instructors have over 40 years of experince, so you can be assured you getting the best training possible.
6. The ride is unguided, so you can ride at your own pace and enjoy the views of what Colorado has to offer.
7. We have all types of trails that can accommodate first time riders to the most experienced drives.
8. Everything is provided: helmets, gloves, trail map, map to trail head, gas, instruction and training.
9. No need to worry about a truck, trailer, gas, unloading, loading! The units are waiting for you at the trail head.
10. We have a A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we are partners with the Estes Park Visiting Center.
Come Rent, Ride and Explore the Colorado Wilderness!
Estes Park ATV Rentals Reviews
Rented here twice, once in the summer during the fall colors and once in the winter. Great staff, really great machines. They have a really good system of checking you in and explaining the routes and options. I really like being able to do our own thing and choose our own routes. Winter is a really great time to get away from the crowds, however the trail options are a bit more limited. All in all a great experience.
Brilliant place! Excellent people to work with. Caring and understanding. Easy to enjoy a nice ride when they have such good deals! I'd go back ANYTIME because of the customer service they offered. We don't get a chance much to enjoy the finer things in life, so when we do, it helps to have a place like this to go to. Every place you go in Estes is like any vacation spot you may go to, but this place seems to have a 1 up on them! A+++
Plan your trip to Estes Park
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Estes Park
Hidden gems in Estes Park
Museums in Estes Park
View all >
Nearby attractions in Estes Park
Plans to Estes Park ATV Rentals by other users
1 day in Estes Park BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Estes Park BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Estes Park BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, teens, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, teens, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in Denver BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, shopping, popular sights PREFERENCES: August, culture, outdoors, relaxing, shopping ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Denver & Golden BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, teens, kids, outdoors, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, teens, kids, outdoors ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Estes Park BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, outdoors, relaxing, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: May, outdoors, relaxing ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Slow & easy