House RulesArrange your visit to Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin and discover more family-friendly attractions in Farmington using our Farmington trip planner.
Since you’re here, you just might have something positive and interesting to say about Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin and its various locations and amenities that you’d like to share with the world. We want to hear why you like Lady Luck and why you choose to visit us from time to time.
For the sake of those who are here for a positive experience we ask that you respect the following “House Rules”.
• Do not post abusive, disparaging, obscene, threatening, harassing, incendiary, defamatory, libelous, offensive, non-constructive or sexually explicit material.
• Flame messages and trolling are prohibited.
• This is not the place for social, political or religious discourse.
• Do not make false or misleading statements.
• Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
• Do not post material that infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law or any regulations.
• Churchill Downs, Inc. is not responsible for information or content posted in comments.
• Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. reserves the right to delete comments in its sole discretion.
GAMBLING PROBLEM? CALL 1-800-GAMBLER, Must be 21+.
Create an itinerary including Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin
Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin reviews
I love this casino. It's small but very adequate. The restaurant is decent but not a lot of selections. There's a outlet store (from the resort) right next to the casino and it's awesome! Great deals!
To start the drive was great from Pittsburgh to Lady Luck Casino nice and relaxing. The sites of the outdoors when approaching the casino is wonderful. When you pull up to the casino it is a beautiful entry and tons of parking. Me and the wife went on my birthday July 12th and had a great time. The ladies at the player's desk were friendly and polite. The restrooms were beautiful and very clean. The casino is not a very large casino however, that did not bother me at the least. When we went you did not have to pay a cover charge to get in and you could get on any slot you wanted. Staff were all friendly and nice. Usually I record my slot sessions to podcast on you tube but I did not ask. I will be returning to Lady Luck Casino again no complaints from me.
Plan your trip to Farmington
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Farmington
Trips in Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin by other users
3 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Greensburg Grantville Charles Town 3 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Erie Salamanca Waterloo 3 days in Davis BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Timberline Mountain Canaan Valley Resort State Park Blackwater Falls State Park 3 days in Farmington BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Woodlands Spa at Nemacolin Off-Road Driving Academy Lady Luck Casino Nemacolin 42 days in Morgantown BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Oglebay Institute Glass Museum Oglebay Park Ohiopyle State Park 9 days in Farmington BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Mount Washington Tavern Fort Necessity National Battlefield Flight 93 National Memorial