Beauport Cruiselines features public lunch cruises, dinner cruises, lobster bakes and live jazz Sunday brunches. Or for a unique and unforgettable wedding or special event you can reserve a deck or the entire boat.Plan a trip to Gloucester easily and quickly by telling Inspirock to suggest an itinerary.
However you choose to enjoy the Beauport, you will experience spectacular views, live entertainment, scrumptious cuisine, and impeccable service. Please call 978-865-3210 to book your next event or for reservations.
Step aboard North Shore's most elegant and sleek vessel. You will dine, you will dance and you will enjoy a sensational time for one great price.
Your excursion on the Beauport Princess covers historic Gloucester harbor with extraordinary views of the city's downtown, Rocky Neck, Eastern Point, Ten Pound Island, Stage Fort Park, and Hammond Castle. No trip to Gloucester is complete without a view from the deck of our elegant ship. And while you're enjoying all the highlights, you can dine, dance and have a great time, too.
1. Magnificent views from the Beauport Princess of the Gloucester downtown streets and homes with the lovely skyline including, the City Hall, St Ann's Church, Our Lady of Good Voyage, First Universalist Church, Fitz Hugh Lanes, fishing boats, lobster boats, and schooners dot the wharves.
2. Ride past the Historic Rocky Neck Marine Railways and the Tarr and Wonson Paint Factory on the East Gloucester side as you depart the inner harbor.
3. Enjoy a spectacular view of Ten Pound Island Lighthouse.
4. Ride Past the The Greasy Pole, Stacy Boulevard, the Fishermen's Statue, and the Blynman Bridge.
5. View Stage Fort Park, Hammond Castle, and Norman's Woe made famous by the "Wreck of the Hesperus" Poem
6. View the Dogbar Breakwater, Eastern Point Lighthouse, Eastern Point Yacht Club, the shore of Eastern Point with magnificent homes.
7. Fishing boats and sailing vessels ply the channels in Gloucester Harbor regularly. There is no better way to view the waterfront than from aboard our luxury Dinner Ship.
Beauport Cruiselines Reviews
Went with Salem New Hampshire senior center. Food= perfect, service= perfect, experience= perfect! (Next time please give bartender a heads up that we have chits to use for the captains rum swizzle dr... more »
Good Time! Went with family for lunch Although this cruise was busy and crowded-you would never know-very orderly. the employees greeted you on the runway-Smiles and "Welcome Aboard"As you walk by-the... more »
Plan your trip to Gloucester
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Gloucester
Hidden gems in Gloucester
Museums in Gloucester
Kid-friendly things to do in Gloucester
Plans in Gloucester by other users
38 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, kids, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: April, kids, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 38 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, kids, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: April, kids, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 2 days in Gloucester BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: May, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 10 days in Boston, Gloucester & Salem BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, teens, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: May, teens, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 37 days in New York City, North of Boston & Greater Merrimack Valley & Portland BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Gloucester BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium