Welcome to the beautiful 961 acre Canoe Creek State Park in Blair County, just east of Hollidaysburg.Using our online itinerary creator, Hollidaysburg attractions like Canoe Creek State Park can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Facebook Comment Policy:
We encourage the public to comment on this page and welcome all viewpoints. Comments should remain relevant to the topic at hand and participants must treat each other with respect.
We review the comments posted to our page on a regular basis and reserve the right to delete comments that contain the following:
• Profane and/or vulgar content;
• Sexually suggestive or harassing content;
• Obscene content;
• Nudity in a participant’s profile picture;
• Threats of physical or bodily harm;
• Defamatory statements;
• Disparaging language or hate speech targeting an individual’s race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, or disability;
• Commercial content promoting or soliciting service or products;
• Content promoting political organizations;
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks;
• Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly;
• Personally identifying, sensitive and/or private information;
• Language or content suggesting or encouraging illegal activity;
• Information that could reasonably compromise public safety; and
• Other content that DCNR deems inappropriate.
We monitor this page but are not responsible for content generated by users. Comments and content posted on this page may be subject to public disclosure.
Communications posted on this page will not be construed as satisfying requirements for legal notice or service, shall not be considered official public comment, and shall not be construed as an official request for records pursuant to the Right-to-Know Law.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Continued use of this page following the posting of any modification signifies acceptance of such modification.
Canoe Creek State Park reviews
We never had a chance to see this hidden gem in all of our years visiting the Raystown area. Canoe Creek park was originally known for being rich in limestone. There are old quarries still in the... more »
We went here for our family reunion. It really is a great location. Despite a relativley hot day, we had a breeze off the water. I didn't go into the water but some of the girls did. They weren't too.... more »
Beautiful place. Swimming area and bath houses are always very clean. Concession stand has great prices and food is actually amazing. We love it here. Many trees if you want shade and plenty of grills if you want to cook out.
I had an issue with the alterations where I purchased my wedding dress (Pine Ridge Bridal) and they completely saved me!! Very nice and friendly and very reasonably priced! If I ever need anything altered, I'll definitely be going back to them!!
Plan your trip to Hollidaysburg
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Hollidaysburg
Trips to Canoe Creek State Park by other users
1 day in Tyrone BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Canoe Creek State Park · Tytoona Cave Nature Preserve Area · DelGrosso's Amusement Park 18 days in State College BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Centre County Historical Society · Palmer Museum of Art · The Arboretum at Penn State 31 days in Hagerstown & Chambersburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Hagerstown · Chambersburg 31 days in Hagerstown & Chambersburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Hagerstown · Chambersburg 4 days in Hollidaysburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES 321 Gallery · Canoe Creek State Park · Chimney Rocks Park 10 days in Duncansville & Boston BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Duncansville · Boston