OPEN MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY!!!Plan to see Hawaiian Chip Company and other attractions that appeal to you using our Honolulu tour builder site.
We are now open Monday through Saturday.
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
* Small and large bags of your favorite flavors of taro and sweet potato chips
* Kilauea Fire BBQ Sauce and Hot Sauce
* Raging Volcano Hot Sauce
* Gift packs and gift baskets
* Sweet potato and taro chips made-to-order, which you can season as you like with garlic, BBQ, Kilauea Fire, nori seasoning, salt, and more!
Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
* Everything available on Mondays through Thursdays
* Island Brew beverage bar, featuring hand-shaken iced teas and coffee blended drinks. Try the chocolate haupia frappe!
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
* Everything available on Mondays through Fridays
* Sliders, featuring kalua pork, chicken and roast pork
* Gelato, sorbet and our very own creation Haukea. We make these frozen treats, too!
1928 Republican Street, Honolulu, HI (one street off of Nimitz, between Puuhale St. and Mokauea St.) Call 808.845.9868 for more information.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Hawaiian Chip Company reviews
In the industrial section of Kalihi, on a back road, is this Hawaiian Chip Co. On Saturday, there is a steady flow of locals, who place their order, and wait for a fresh batch of taro and purple...
In the industrial section of Kalihi, on a back road, is this Hawaiian Chip Co. On Saturday, there is a steady flow of locals, who place their order, and wait for a fresh batch of taro and purple... more »
Im more for the sweets than the chips but these were amazing. We got sweet potato chips and put the Kilauea fire spice for the sweet/hot thing. Really good but the seasoning is spicy so use care...
Im more for the sweets than the chips but these were amazing. We got sweet potato chips and put the Kilauea fire spice for the sweet/hot thing. Really good but the seasoning is spicy so use care... more »
The chips are made to order and come out piping hot. The chips are made from taro and sweet potatoes which are local vegetables that are found on the island. You can even customize the flavoring of the chips by adding different types of seasoning. The chips were so addictive, I ended up eating the whole bag in one day
There is now a big parking lot located right next to the store. No more hunting for parking :) It’s fun to visit Hawaiian Chip Company and purchase made to order chips. You can select seasonings to sprinkle onto your chips. The staff here is VERY friendly. We purchased the one pound box (shown in photo). Yum! The chips here are THE best!!
Plan your trip to Honolulu
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Honolulu
Side trips from Honolulu
Kid-friendly things to do in Honolulu
Hidden gems in Honolulu
Shopping in Honolulu
Trips in Hawaiian Chip Company by other users
6 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Hawaiian Chip Company King Kamehameha Statue Ward Village 10 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES USS Utah Memorial Reef Pirates Diving Waikiki Beach 16 days in Hawaii BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Honolulu Kailua-Kona Volcano 60 days in Honolulu BY A USER FROM BAHRAIN T Galleria by DFS, Hawaii Waikiki Beach Hanauma Bay Trail 1 day in Honolulu BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES KoAloha Ukulele Honolulu Museum of Art Hawaiian Chip Company 28 days in Hawaii BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Honolulu