Spare Time welcomes all of our guests. Please read and respect the policy listed below. Individuals not adhering to the policy and guidelines will not be admitted to Spare Time. Guidelines are subject to change at any time.Make Spare Time Huntersville a centerpiece of your Huntersville vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our Huntersville trip itinerary builder site.
Friday and Saturday Guest Policies after 6:00 PM
-We reserve the right to check all identification at the door to verify age.
-Guest Under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian 25 years of age or older who agrees to be responsible for the conduct and safety of the guests under 18.
-One Guardian can accompany up to a maximum of 5 guests age 18 and under.
-Underage guests must remain with their parent or guardian at all times.
-We will not admit anyone who appears to be intoxicated. We will gladly provide assistance with cab service.
-Loitering at any time on these premises or in the attached parking lot is strictly prohibited and will lead to immediate ejections.
-Guests must behave courteously. Loud and/or abusive language, running or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and violators are subject to dismissal from the facility.
-If the building reaches capacity, Spare Time will exercise an exterior waiting policy with no loitering in automobiles. Guest may wait in the designated area.
HOUSE RULES AND DRESS CODE POLICIES
Individuals not adhering to the policies and guidelines will not be admitted in to Spare Time.
• Guests under the age of 18 must exit the building by 11pm, unless accompanied by a legal guardian.
• Underage guests must remain with their parent or guardian at all times.
• We will not admit anyone who appears to be intoxicated. We will gladly provide assistance with cab service.
• Loitering at any time on these premises or in the attached parking lot is strictly prohibited.
• Guests must behave courteously. Loud and/or abusive language or actions will not be tolerated.
• No smoking on the premises, including vaporizers and electronic cigarettes.
• Hover-boards or shoes with wheels are not allowed on the premises.
• No excessively baggy clothing of any kind.
• Hoodies cannot be worn to cover the face or head while inside.
• Baseball style caps only worn straight forward or straight backwards are allowed. All other headgear such as knit caps, bandanas, stocking caps, masks, etc. of any kind may not be worn on premises.
• No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or offensive art.
• Sunglasses may not be worn inside the premises.
• No oversized chains or pendants.
• No swimwear, midriff clothing, tube tops or backless shirts may be worn inside the facility.
• No OPEN CARRY of firearms permitted except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
Spare Time reserves the right to modify the house policies and dress code guidelines at any time for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Spare Time Huntersville reviews
Celebrated my fiance's 50th Birthday this past weekend and had a blast. Everyone was friendly and professional . Kuddos to our waitress Megan and Nicole who is the Manager. You guys rock!
Celebrated my fiance's 50th Birthday this past weekend and had a blast. Everyone was friendly and professional . Kuddos to our waitress Megan and Nicole who is the Manager. You guys rock! more »
A great place to spend a couple of hours and shoot a few frames and have a couple of drinks with your older children.
A great place to spend a couple of hours and shoot a few frames and have a couple of drinks with your older children. more »
Always a good time here! The staff are always nice & sweet. Lots of deals come in email if you're signed up which make the visits even better (price-wise). My 6 year old daughter loves her trips here.
Great place for a variety of activities, bowling, arcade, laser tag etc. Sign up for their email list and keep an eye out for freebies like 10 dollar game cards and free bowling on birthdays. Also kids bowl free is a program I suggest where the entire family bowls 2 games a day for free from May through end of September (weekdays)...for only 39.99 for 4 adults and kids under 13 bowl free. Highly recommend.
Plan your trip to Huntersville
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Huntersville
Side trips from Huntersville
Hidden gems in Huntersville
Nearby attractions in Huntersville
Parks in Huntersville
Golf in Huntersville
Trips in Huntersville by other users
2 days in Huntersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Discovery Place Kids-Huntersville Carolina Raptor Center SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium 6 days in Huntersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park Zipline Linville Falls 15 days in Fort Smith & Huntersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Fort Smith Huntersville 1 day in Huntersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Discovery Place Kids-Huntersville Birkdale Village Great Wolf Lodge Water Park 2 days in Huntersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Carolina Raptor Center Historic Latta Plantation SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium 1 day in Huntersville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Discovery Place Kids-Huntersville SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord Aquarium Great Wolf Lodge Water Park