From SammamishWalks.org "Formerly a private resort — a quarter would get you in for a day — this 16-acre property became a public park when it was purchased by King County in the mid-1960′s. It was transferred to Sammamish when the city was incorporated. Recently renovated, the park offers a basketball court, a ball field, a fishing dock, playgrounds and a swimming beach (lifeguards are on duty in the summer). There are several picnic shelters, which may be reserved. Trails cut through the property and skirt the perimeter, taking you through woods and across a wetland.Make Pine Lake Park a centerpiece of your Issaquah vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our Issaquah online vacation planner.
The park is the site of numerous community events including free summer concerts and outdoor plays."
Rules (taken from ci.sammamish.wa.us 7.30.2012)
"Please observe the following rules.
Ordinance O2000-52, Section 42.
* Dogs and/or domestic animals must be kept on leash no longer than 8 feet
* Dogs and/or domestic animal’s feces are to be disposed of in a trash receptacle
* Commercial watercraft are prohibited in city of Sammamish marine areas
* Cutting, removal or destruction of plant life or property is prohibited
* Parking in designated areas only / no parking after closing time
* Unauthorized possession of firearms or other weapons is prohibited
* Household and / or commercial garbage dumping is prohibited
* Overnight camping is prohibited except in designated areas
* Model aircraft and rockets allowed in designated areas only
* Horseback riding prohibited except in designated areas
* Swimming is prohibited in boat launch areas
* Swimming is allowed in designated areas only
* Keep all vehicles on roadways
* All fireworks are prohibited
* Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
* Golfing is prohibited
* Parks close at dusk
* Please use provided trash receptacles
* Please refrain from feeding wildlife
For information or to report vandalism, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at: (425) 295-0585. Enjoy your visit and thank you for taking care of our parks!"
2401 228th Ave SE
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Pine Lake Park reviews
This is a really pretty park. Some simple little walking paths, a nice dock, and an otherwise gorgeous view of the lake. Parking is free and on-site.
This is a really pretty park. Some simple little walking paths, a nice dock, and an otherwise gorgeous view of the lake. Parking is free and on-site. more »
Great local swimming park. Wonderful playgrounds. Great for kids. Stocked lake for fishing but you’ll need a state fishing license.
Great local swimming park. Wonderful playgrounds. Great for kids. Stocked lake for fishing but you’ll need a state fishing license. more »
Pine Lake park is the place to go with your family and friends to relax and enjoy Washington. It is a quiet place with all the important things. You will find a basketball court, soccer field, baseball diamond, rock walls, swings, and a large playground. The trees will take your breath away as you walk the park. The park is right next to the Pine Lake, which is a peaceful lake. The park does have public restrooms open year-round. Best little lake around
I love this park. It's very well kept, the lifeguards are vigilant, the trees and shrubbery are plentiful, the fairy house trail is an adorable little touch and their is so much space designated for play, sports and outdoor activities in general. 10/10 recommend.
Plan your trip to Issaquah
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Issaquah
Side trips from Issaquah
Nearby attractions in Issaquah
Hidden gems in Issaquah
Wildlife in Issaquah
Nature in Issaquah
Trips in Pine Lake Park by other users
57 days in Snoqualmie BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Fall City Wallaby Ranch Snoqualmie Falls Railroad Community Park 60 days in Redmond BY A USER FROM INDIA Seattle Premium Outlets Hibulb Cultural Center Seafarers Memorial Park 13 days in Greater Seattle BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Seattle Mount Rainier National Park 60 days in Redmond BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Real Life Exhibit Seattle Marymoor Park Redmond Town Center 60 days in Gig Harbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Puyallup Public Library Mount Rainier Remlinger Farms 60 days in Puyallup BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum Boeing Future of Flight Wonderland Trail