From SammamishWalks.org "Formerly a private resort — a quarter would get you in for a day — this 16-acre property became a public park when it was purchased by King County in the mid-1960′s. It was transferred to Sammamish when the city was incorporated. Recently renovated, the park offers a basketball court, a ball field, a fishing dock, playgrounds and a swimming beach (lifeguards are on duty in the summer). There are several picnic shelters, which may be reserved. Trails cut through the property and skirt the perimeter, taking you through woods and across a wetland.Make Pine Lake Park a centerpiece of your Issaquah vacation itinerary, and find what else is worth visiting using our Issaquah online vacation planner.
The park is the site of numerous community events including free summer concerts and outdoor plays."
Rules (taken from ci.sammamish.wa.us 7.30.2012)
"Please observe the following rules.
Ordinance O2000-52, Section 42.
* Dogs and/or domestic animals must be kept on leash no longer than 8 feet
* Dogs and/or domestic animal’s feces are to be disposed of in a trash receptacle
* Commercial watercraft are prohibited in city of Sammamish marine areas
* Cutting, removal or destruction of plant life or property is prohibited
* Parking in designated areas only / no parking after closing time
* Unauthorized possession of firearms or other weapons is prohibited
* Household and / or commercial garbage dumping is prohibited
* Overnight camping is prohibited except in designated areas
* Model aircraft and rockets allowed in designated areas only
* Horseback riding prohibited except in designated areas
* Swimming is prohibited in boat launch areas
* Swimming is allowed in designated areas only
* Keep all vehicles on roadways
* All fireworks are prohibited
* Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
* Golfing is prohibited
* Parks close at dusk
* Please use provided trash receptacles
* Please refrain from feeding wildlife
For information or to report vandalism, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at: (425) 295-0585. Enjoy your visit and thank you for taking care of our parks!"
2401 228th Ave SE
Pine Lake Park reviews
Fabulous park! Better than when we were kids there. Nice big toys for kids, picnic areas throughout. Lovely swim area & dock, clean & nice restrooms! Lots of trails all around the park. Well cared for! So pleased they kept the big trees! Just beautiful!! Giving the planners an A+ for sure!
Good family place, lifeguard present. Get your swimwear and kayaks too. There's a nice soccer field and a basketball court too. Make sure to get food and water as there are no shops nearby
Plan your trip to Issaquah
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Issaquah
Nearby attractions in Issaquah
Hidden gems in Issaquah
Wildlife in Issaquah
Trips to Pine Lake Park by other users
60 days in Gig Harbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 60 days in Puyallup BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: October, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, historic sites, museums, shopping, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 2 days in Issaquah BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular & hidden gems Preferences: July Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Medium 48 days in Seattle BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM May, fast-paced, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Fast-paced 60 days in Seattle BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM May, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 60 days in Bellevue BY A USER FROM INDIA July, popular sights Preferences: July Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium