In an effort to support respectful, insightful, and interesting conversation and dialogue in our Facebook community, Boyd Gaming has established the following guidelines for posting, sharing, and participating in our Facebook community. We encourage everyone to not only read and understand the guidelines, but also to provide us with feedback - your comments about our guidelines will only serve to make them better.
The Boyd Gaming E-Commerce Team
We support the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and related Facebook policies, and we expect visitors to our page to do the same.
The purpose of the Boyd Gaming Facebook community is to share special offers, events, promotions, information about our property, and the B Connected program, travel insights, and more to enhance your B Connected experience. We encourage you to “Like” us and are looking forward to your participation in the conversation.
• We welcome your participation on this page and ask that you respect others who participate here.
• We encourage comments and appreciate feedback, but we may remove comments that don't respect the discussion or its participants.
• We do not monitor every post, and have no obligation to remove any particular post, but we may remove, in our sole discretion, any comments or posts that we believe contain spam or inappropriate information or links; are threatening, defamatory, offensive, abusive, profane, or off topic; suggest deceptive or illegal activity; or are otherwise contrary to our company or brand values.
• Please remember, this is a public forum; do not post sensitive personal information about yourself or others.
• If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Customer Service department:
• Please keep in mind that we do not endorse or control any third-party links, advertising, or suggestions that may appear on this site.
• User comments and posts do not necessarily represent our opinions or those of our employees, affiliates, or hotels. We are not responsible for, and do not confirm the accuracy of, the comments, visuals, videos or any other types of material posted by users of this page.
• By providing any comments, visuals, videos, or any other type of information or material on this page, you automatically grant us a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, use, copy, publish, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, sell and distribute any such materials in any form, medium, or technology known now or later developed, all without compensation to you.
All employees participating in discussion on any of the Boyd Gaming Facebook pages should be aware of the Boyd Gaming Corporation’s Social Media Policy on Participation. Using our international travel planner, Kenner attractions like Treasure Chest Casino can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Treasure Chest Casino Reviews
The convenience and service was excellent. A very good hotel across the street with free parking. Close to locsl restaurants and shops more »
Was staying in the area during a New Orleans trip and was looking for something to do outside of New Orleans for the night. Being a Boyd players club member, I decided to check out Treasure Chest Casino honestly not expecting much based on visits of other casino boats. I was quiet impressed with the Treasure Chest. I found the variety of slot machines to be better than expected for the casino's size. I was only expecting to stay no more than an hour but I found myself there over two hours as the machines were letting me play and in the end I walked out with a small profit. Will try to return if I find myself int he area again.
Great casino. We recovered a lot our money from four days at Harrah's. We had a great time playing at the machines. Then we went to the tables. Black Jack was good. Dealers were very helpful and the drinks kept coming. Great place.
Plan your trip to Kenner
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Kenner
Plans to Treasure Chest Casino by other users
22 days in Vacherie BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 6 days in Orlando, Biloxi & New Orleans BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, teens, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: June, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 60 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES January, popular sights PREFERENCES: January ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 41 days in Baton Rouge BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES February, relaxing, popular sights PREFERENCES: February, relaxing ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Kenner BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 37 days in Gretna BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium