Welcome to the Landmark Vineyards Facebook page.Plan my Kenwood trip by asking Inspirock to come up with tips and suggestions.
Please follow our guidelines for the page, so that all may enjoy their experience here.
• Treat fellow community members with respect. We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, threatening or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization. Legitimate criticism is allowed.
• Please do not make comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Please do not make any unsubstantiated health claims about Landmark wine.
• Please do not spam us.
• Please do not disrespect our competitors.
If your messages on our page violate any of these guidelines, they may be removed. Repeat offenders may be permanently banned from the page. Finally, our lawyers would like us to remind you that the appearance of external links on this page does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Landmark Vineyards.
We encourage you to comment and share your love of Landmark wine with us as well as your questions and concerns.
© 2016 Landmark Vineyards. All Rights Reserved. LANDMARK and the accompanying logos are trademarks of Landmark Vineyards or its affiliates, Kenwood, CA.
Landmark Vineyards reviews
So accommodating! You’d be surprised at how difficult some wineries can be. Can’t buy a bottle. Not allow kids or pets. Only wine tastings. No place to sit and relax. Not Landmark! Great wine and... more »
We have been members of Landmark for four years now we go up every August and decided to go ahead and go on with our trip this year even with Covid. They were going by all the proper protocols to... more »
Cheap awful wine and people who is working there are so rude and unprofessional. Would not recommend to ruin your day at this not good winery. Just go around the corner and have a wonderful time😉
Just a awesome place to spend the day or have a special event.
Plan your trip to Kenwood
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Kenwood
Side trips from Kenwood
Wineries in Kenwood
Hidden gems in Kenwood
Shopping in Kenwood
Spas in Kenwood
Trips to Landmark Vineyards by other users
5 days in Napa Valley BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES St. Helena 9 days in California BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Napa Sonoma San Francisco 23 days in San Francisco BY A USER FROM BELGIUM San Francisco 31 days in Sonoma County BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Guerneville Sonoma 21 days in Sonoma County BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sonoma Guerneville 15 days in St. Helena BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Barnett Vineyards Sherwin Family Vineyards Moone Tsai Winery