Welcome to the Landmark Vineyards Facebook page.Plan my Kenwood trip by asking Inspirock to come up with tips and suggestions.
Please follow our guidelines for the page, so that all may enjoy their experience here.
• Treat fellow community members with respect. We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, threatening or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization. Legitimate criticism is allowed.
• Please do not make comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Please do not make any unsubstantiated health claims about Landmark wine.
• Please do not spam us.
• Please do not disrespect our competitors.
If your messages on our page violate any of these guidelines, they may be removed. Repeat offenders may be permanently banned from the page. Finally, our lawyers would like us to remind you that the appearance of external links on this page does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of Landmark Vineyards.
We encourage you to comment and share your love of Landmark wine with us as well as your questions and concerns.
© 2016 Landmark Vineyards. All Rights Reserved. LANDMARK and the accompanying logos are trademarks of Landmark Vineyards or its affiliates, Kenwood, CA.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Landmark Vineyards Kenwood Estate reviews
10 adults and we rented the bocce court (and drank numerous bottle of wine). It was great. It gave us something to do while tasting different wines. Also ordered 2 charcuterie boards which were...
10 adults and we rented the bocce court (and drank numerous bottle of wine). It was great. It gave us something to do while tasting different wines. Also ordered 2 charcuterie boards which were... more »
What a delight. We dragged our Rombauer friends here, in hopes of converting them. We had great tasting wines; had a fabulous wine guide (Olivia), and we made inroads with our chardonnay...
What a delight. We dragged our Rombauer friends here, in hopes of converting them. We had great tasting wines; had a fabulous wine guide (Olivia), and we made inroads with our chardonnay... more »
- casual winery and kid friendly - our group of 7 rented out a private area with bocce ball and spent the afternoon tasting 4 wines to celebrate a birthday. Cheese and meat plate was included and 1 glass of wine per person following the tasting. - close to lots of hiking trails. We hiked the morning at Jack London state park to round out the day - beautiful spring garden
We did the sensory tasting experience. Although not all components of the experience were available, our guide made up for the deficiencies in other ways. Good wine with a knowledgeable and friendly guide. The setting was superb.
Plan your trip to Kenwood
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Kenwood
Side trips from Kenwood
Wineries in Kenwood
Hidden gems in Kenwood
Nature in Kenwood
Spas in Kenwood
Trips in Landmark Vineyards Kenwood Estate by other users
6 days in Sonoma BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Anaba Wines Buena Vista Winery Pine Ridge Vineyards 45 days in United States BY A USER FROM NEW ZEALAND Los Angeles Palm Springs Las Vegas 5 days in Napa Valley BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Napa 36 days in Sonoma County BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sonoma Guerneville 22 days in San Francisco BY A USER FROM BELGIUM Musee Mecanique Alcatraz Island Fisherman's Wharf 13 days in Bellport & Sonoma BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Bellport Sonoma