Black Dog Sports is a progressive ski shop that focuses on 5 core themes to provide an excellent product to customers. These 5 core themes are listed below:Plan a trip to Killington easily and quickly by telling Inspirock to suggest an itinerary.
1. The best HAND-tuning service in the Killington area. Nobody else goes old school like us to offer a superior tune on your ski/board gear.
2. Diverse rental/demo fleet that can offer guests many affordable gear options.
3. Black Dog Sports has an ideal location within the Mountain Green Resort that is easily within walking distance to the Snowshed base area at Killington Resort.
4. Excellent customer service from knowledgeable, friendly ski and board professionals. Our staff is just as professional in the shop as they are ripping up the slopes of Killington!
5. The sheer volume of our ski/board accessories allows us to be sure that we can get you that pair of goggles, hand warmers or gloves so that your time on the hill is a great experience.
Come see what we're all about at Black Dog Sports. To find directions to our shop, just utilize the map function below, that'll lead you to the right place for all your ski/board needs!
Black Dog Sports reviews
This is by far the most strategically located Ski shop in Killington by a long stretch-unless you want to pay double at Snowshed- which takes us to the incredibly reasonable prices they have. I paid..... more »
Great gear and great prices compared to other places. People know what they are doing. Will definatly go back! more »
Excellent location to pick up rental great for the mountain given it's excellent pricing compared to the lodge. It's across the street from the ski lift so you're not going out of your way. The people who work there are very helpful getting you fitted especially if you've got questions. Plus they let you rent them the evening before without cost so you can hit the mountain first thing the next day.
BLACK DOG was the first place we went to rent ski equipment and have been going back every time we visit. Not only can you get great rates but also great eatery recommendations. The staff is friendly and patient when it comes to sizing. This year we were able to try out the new ski boot and the fit was perfect. Our feet were comfortable and stable the entire time we skied. Our feet also stayed warm and dry. Cant wait for next years trip. Thank you Black Dig for your fantastic service and conversation.
Plan your trip to Killington
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Killington
Hidden gems in Killington
Side trips from Killington
Nearby attractions in Killington
Golf in Killington
Winter Sports in Killington
Trips to Black Dog Sports by other users
5 days in Killington BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Thundering Falls Trail · Killington Resort · K1 Express gondola 5 days in Killington BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Baird Farm Vermont Maple Syrup · Church Street Marketplace · Shelburne Museum 3 days in Killington BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Wonderfeet Kids Museum · Black Dog Sports · Killington Resort 14 days in Killington BY A USER FROM THE NETHERLANDS Killington - Pico Adventure Center · Killington Resort · K1 Express gondola 2 days in Killington BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Thundering Falls Trail · Killington Resort · K1 Express gondola 5 days in Killington BY A USER FROM CANADA Killington Resort · Stowe Recreation Path · K1 Express gondola