While submitting your comments, suggestions and questions, we ask that you follow these Fan Page Guidelines:Arrange your visit to Casino at Boulder Station and discover more family-friendly attractions in Las Vegas using our Las Vegas day trip app.
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated, no obscene, bigoted, threatening, derogatory, insulting, hateful or sexually explicit content. We reserve the right to not allow any comments that contain obscene, bigoted, insulting, abusive, or hateful content.
2. Please stay on subject. All comments must be appropriate to the topic at hand. Comments off-topic will be deleted.
3. No solicitations or advertisements.
4. No spamming. Do not post the same comment more than once.
5. Any discussion of unlawful activity is not allowed.
6. Station Casinos takes NO responsibility for the content or opinions posted within comment sections.
7. We reserve the right to disallow and/or remove any comments.
8. If you see any comment or post that you feel violates any of our commenting rules, please email at email@example.com
9. By posting to any portion of this site, you agree to abide by all Facebook Policies and our Fan Page Guidelines.
Station Casinos encourages all perspectives, including opposing viewpoints. While we will attempt to provide helpful answers when needed, we may not be able to respond to every post or comment. Your feedback is appreciated and valuable.
Lastly, Station Casinos Fan Page on Facebook is not the most effective channel to resolve guest service-related issues. Please contact the appropriate Station Casinos location or visit sclv.com/ContactUs and fill out our contact form.
We're glad you visited. Please visit us again.
Create an itinerary including Casino at Boulder Station
Casino at Boulder Station reviews
It is not too smoky. The machines are not kept too clean though and could get the ashtrays emptied. Being a non smoker I don't want to have to keep moving full ashtrays away from the machines I want..... more »
Located on Boulder Highway. Large "locals" casino with all the popular table games and some older and the latest slot machines. Large Sports Book. Very good dining options and very friendly staff... more »
Plan your trip to Las Vegas
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Hidden gems in Las Vegas
Side trips from Las Vegas
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Las Vegas
Plans to Casino at Boulder Station by other users
60 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM BRAZIL October, romantic, beaches, shopping, popular sights Preferences: October, romantic, beaches, shopping Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 59 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM DJIBOUTI September, romantic, popular sights Preferences: September, romantic Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 32 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM THE NETHERLANDS August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 35 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, teens, fast-paced, popular sights Preferences: August, teens Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Fast-paced 60 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM CANADA November, outdoors, popular sights Preferences: November, outdoors Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 54 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM INDIA June, popular sights Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium