STATION CASINOS ON FACEBOOK. PAGE GUIDELINES:Use our Las Vegas trip builder site to add Casino at Green Valley Ranch Resort and other attractions to your Las Vegas vacation plans.
While submitting your comments, suggestions and questions, we ask that you follow these Fan Page Guidelines:
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated, no obscene, bigoted, threatening, derogatory, insulting, hateful or sexually explicit content. We reserve the right to not allow any comments that contain obscene, bigoted, insulting, abusive, or hateful content.
2. Please stay on subject. All comments must be appropriate to the topic at hand. Comments off-topic will be deleted.
3. No solicitations or advertisements.
4. No spamming. Do not post the same comment more than once.
5. Any discussion of unlawful activity is not allowed.
6. Station Casinos takes NO responsibility for the content or opinions posted within comment sections.
7. We reserve the right to disallow and/or remove any comments and to ban any users who may be in violation of these guidelines.
8. If you see any comment or post that you feel violates any of our commenting rules, please email at email@example.com
9. By posting to any portion of this site, you agree to abide by all Facebook Policies and our Fan Page Guidelines.
Station Casinos encourages all perspectives, including opposing viewpoints. While we will attempt to provide helpful answers when needed, we may not be able to respond to every post or comment. Your feedback is appreciated and valuable.
Lastly, Station Casinos Fan Page on Facebook is not the most effective channel to resolve guest service-related issues. Please contact the appropriate Station Casinos location or visit sclv.com/ContactUs and fill out our contact form.
We're glad you visited. Please visit us again.
Casino at Green Valley Ranch Resort reviews
Always know that I'll have plenty of options when visiting the Green Valley Ranch casino. Like the fact that it is spread out. Plenty of food options to boot makes me want to stay longer every time... more »
My wife and I still talk about the wonderful, upscale feel of staying overnight here. We initially were on a one day trip for a soccor tournament for our nephew. When that was cancelled due to the.... more »
My second time here. Resort is nice. Amenities are plenty. We booked a queen executive suite. Room was very spacious and clean. Shower head had a constant drip and shower could use some new caulking, but other than that, no complaints. Casino itself was fun, even though I hardly won anything. Casino staff is very friendly. The Feast buffet was decent. Standard buffet with a comparable price. My only complaint was with the Grand Cafe. Went in for breakfast on a Monday morning. Took twenty minutes to be seated. The restaurant was not full. Service was ridiculously slow and our food was cold upon arrival at our table. In all, for a party of three adults and two children, it took one hour to get our meals. I would not recommend or return to this cafe. This is the only reason why the resort received four stars from me instead of five.
Stayed here for a work conference and enjoyed every bit of it. From the nice, large rooms to the varied dining selections and the on-site casino, my entire experience was great. The grounds are well kept and the pool area is so serene. I plan on bringing my wife and staying for leisure next time. It's not too far from "downtown" Las Vegas so it was not overcrowded which only added to the enjoyment.
Plan your trip to Las Vegas
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Hidden gems in Las Vegas
Side trips from Las Vegas
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Las Vegas
Plans to Casino at Green Valley Ranch Resort by other users
45 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, wildlife, popular & hidden gems Preferences: July, kids, culture, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, museums, wildlife Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Medium 5 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM MEXICO July, teens, popular sights Preferences: July, teens Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 6 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM CANADA March, shopping, popular sights Preferences: March, shopping Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 42 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM INDIA June, relaxing, beaches, popular sights Preferences: June, relaxing, beaches Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium