While submitting your comments, suggestions and questions, we ask that you follow these Fan Page Guidelines:Our Las Vegas trip itinerary planner makes visiting Casino at Palace Station and other Las Vegas attractions simple, and helps you make a travel plan personal to you.
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated, no obscene, bigoted, threatening, derogatory, insulting, hateful or sexually explicit content. We reserve the right to not allow any comments that contain obscene, bigoted, insulting, abusive, or hateful content.
2. Please stay on subject. All comments must be appropriate to the topic at hand. Comments off-topic will be deleted.
3. No solicitations or advertisements.
4. No spamming. Do not post the same comment more than once.
5. Any discussion of unlawful activity is not allowed.
6. Station Casinos takes NO responsibility for the content or opinions posted within comment sections.
7. We reserve the right to disallow and/or remove any comments.
8. If you see any comment or post that you feel violates any of our commenting rules, please email at email@example.com
9. By posting to any portion of this site, you agree to abide by all Facebook Policies and our Fan Page Guidelines.
Station Casinos encourages all perspectives, including opposing viewpoints. While we will attempt to provide helpful answers when needed, we may not be able to respond to every post or comment. Your feedback is appreciated and valuable.
Lastly, Station Casinos Fan Page on Facebook is not the most effective channel to resolve guest service-related issues. Please contact the appropriate Station Casinos location or visit sclv.com/ContactUs and fill out our contact form.
We're glad you visited. Please visit us again.
Create an itinerary including Casino at Palace Station
Casino at Palace Station reviews
In addition to numerous positive experiences, staying away from the crazies on the Strip keeps me coming back to the Palace Station casino. It has one of the largest square footed to room total... more »
Our taxi driver said to have a slight chance of winning, one must go where the locals go as they know better - Station Casinos and there are quite a few of them. I went to Palace Station as it was... more »
Plan your trip to Las Vegas
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Hidden gems in Las Vegas
Side trips from Las Vegas
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Las Vegas
Plans to Casino at Palace Station by other users
9 days in Las Vegas & Phoenix BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 31 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, extra fast, popular & hidden gems Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Extra fast 42 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM INDIA June, relaxing, beaches, popular sights Preferences: June, relaxing, beaches Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium