STATION CASINOS ON FACEBOOK. PAGE GUIDELINES:Make Red Rock Casino a part of your Las Vegas vacation plans using our Las Vegas online trip itinerary planner.
While submitting your comments, suggestions and questions, we ask that you follow these Fan Page Guidelines:
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated, no obscene, bigoted, threatening, derogatory, insulting, hateful or sexually explicit content. We reserve the right to not allow any comments that contain obscene, bigoted, insulting, abusive, or hateful content.
2. Please stay on subject. All comments must be appropriate to the topic at hand. Comments off-topic will be deleted.
3. No solicitations or advertisements.
4. No spamming. Do not post the same comment more than once.
5. Any discussion of unlawful activity is not allowed.
6. Station Casinos takes NO responsibility for the content or opinions posted within comment sections.
7. We reserve the right to disallow and/or remove any comments and to ban any users who may be in violation of these guidelines.
8. If you see any comment or post that you feel violates any of our commenting rules, please email at email@example.com
9. By posting to any portion of this site, you agree to abide by all Facebook Policies and our Fan Page Guidelines.
Station Casinos encourages all perspectives, including opposing viewpoints. While we will attempt to provide helpful answers when needed, we may not be able to respond to every post or comment. Your feedback is appreciated and valuable.
Lastly, Station Casinos Fan Page on Facebook is not the most effective channel to resolve guest service-related issues. Please contact the appropriate Station Casinos location or visit sclv.com/ContactUs and fill out our contact form.
We're glad you visited. Please visit us again.
Red Rock Casino reviews
Really enjoyed our stay there over Labor Day weekend. Considering Covid still going on, we were still able to have a good time. Had to wear a mask by the pool when not in the water, but that wasn't.... more »
While walking into the Red Rock Casino a security officer opened the door for me. My temperature was taken quickly as I passed by by another security officer. I walked into the food court area and... more »
Got to celebrate a company function here and had a blast! Staff was friendly, the pizza was amazing and the hot wings were great (though my husband and I agree they were a little too hot for our tastebuds). The animations for the computer were fun and interesting, and the layout of the bowling alley is simple and easy to find what you need (restroom, snack bar, you know the essentials). Only issue we had was our lanes were put on a time limit no one knew about until 5 minutes before our session was set to expire, we couldn't even finish our last game, but otherwise we had a great time. We will be back!
Awesome facility. GM Dennis Matthews has first class service and very good food service. Makes u feel special, from the casual bowler to the Professional players. The VIP Bowling Lounge is state of art, for a private outing.
Plan your trip to Las Vegas
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Hidden gems in Las Vegas
Side trips from Las Vegas
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Las Vegas
Plans to Red Rock Casino by other users
48 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES March, outdoors, relaxing, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: March, outdoors, relaxing, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 29 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM BRAZIL October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 60 days in Nevada BY A USER FROM SPAIN October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 38 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES January, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, popular sights Preferences: January, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 36 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 9 days in Las Vegas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, shopping, popular sights Preferences: December, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, historic sites, shopping Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium