STATION CASINOS ON FACEBOOK. PAGE GUIDELINES:For travelers who use our world travel planner, Las Vegas holidays become easier to arrange, with trips to the The Spa at Red Rock and other attractions mapped out and timetabled.
While submitting your comments, suggestions and questions, we ask that you follow these Fan Page Guidelines:
1. Treat others as you would like to be treated, no obscene, bigoted, threatening, derogatory, insulting, hateful or sexually explicit content. We reserve the right to not allow any comments that contain obscene, bigoted, insulting, abusive, or hateful content.
2. Please stay on subject. All comments must be appropriate to the topic at hand. Comments off-topic will be deleted.
3. No solicitations or advertisements.
4. No spamming. Do not post the same comment more than once.
5. Any discussion of unlawful activity is not allowed.
6. Station Casinos takes NO responsibility for the content or opinions posted within comment sections.
7. We reserve the right to disallow and/or remove any comments and to ban any users who may be in violation of these guidelines.
8. If you see any comment or post that you feel violates any of our commenting rules, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. By posting to any portion of this site, you agree to abide by all Facebook Policies and our Fan Page Guidelines.
Station Casinos encourages all perspectives, including opposing viewpoints. While we will attempt to provide helpful answers when needed, we may not be able to respond to every post or comment. Your feedback is appreciated and valuable.
Lastly, Station Casinos Fan Page on Facebook is not the most effective channel to resolve guest service-related issues. Please contact the appropriate Station Casinos location or visit sclv.com/ContactUs and fill out our contact form.
We're glad you visited. Please visit us again.
The Spa at Red Rock reviews
Red Rock Spa - Excellent Again In June, we returned to Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa for some business meetings, and also returned to the Red Rock Spa. As this was a very intense business trip, and..... more »
I am a LV local and we have never had a bad experience at Red Rock Casino or restaurants. My husband purchased a mani pedi at the spa for me, as a Christmas gft. My technician was Gloria and I can’t..... more »
Presented at a conference here for 1000 attendees. Meeting space was good. View was good. Room was good. Food was excellent. Did not gamble or spend time at the bars (not my thing). Attendees seemed to really like the location off the strip.
Spa day at Red Rock was wonderful! The price for locals is best in the city. The amenities are top notch and the staff is very attentive! My pregnant wife had “The best massage of her life!” Downside- I just wish the pool area had more seclusion options. We arrived early to ensure a cabana. Unfortunately the lounge chairs are inches away. So the cabana didn’t matter when loud people sit practically in your lap. Also (common problem at spas 🤷🏻♂️) but food is neither convenient nor reasonably priced.
Plan your trip to Las Vegas
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Hidden gems in Las Vegas
Side trips from Las Vegas
See all ›
See all ›
Nearby attractions in Las Vegas
Plans in Las Vegas by other users
15 days in Western US BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular sights Preferences: July Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 10 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, popular sights Preferences: November, culture, outdoors, beaches, historic sites Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 52 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, popular sights Preferences: May Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 18 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Western US BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, teens, popular sights Preferences: May, teens Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 20 days in United States BY A USER FROM ITALY July, teens, culture, outdoors, historic sites, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: July, teens, culture, outdoors, historic sites, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium