You have 2 trips in progress. See all
Grown here - brewed here.Plan to visit Hawksbill Brewing Co during your Luray vacation using our convenient Luray holiday planning site.
As Luray’s original craft brewery, Hawksbill Brewing will operate with four core principles:
• Purpose – Form a local Page County business that combines and promotes two of the community’s strengths – agriculture and tourism
• People – Enlist the help of others committed to the area and the craft, who in essence, share the vision of creating a local enterprise and products
• Products – The product must be of the highest quality, because the goal is to sell everything we make, whether ingredients or finished product
• Process – Seek innovation that stimulates creativity, efficiency, and quality in a craft product – and produce it from Page County Grown and Virginia ingredients
Hawksbill Brewing Co reviews
My daughter and I both enjoyed a wonderful flight outdoors. Patrons were helpful and gave dinner advice. The employees were equally cool and the beer delicious!
My daughter and I both enjoyed a wonderful flight outdoors. Patrons were helpful and gave dinner advice. The employees were equally cool and the beer delicious! more »
Got a tasting flight and ended up ordering pints. Sat outside with the kids and played cards while we enjoyed some beers (root beer for the kids). Great spot!
Got a tasting flight and ended up ordering pints. Sat outside with the kids and played cards while we enjoyed some beers (root beer for the kids). Great spot! more »
Really excellent beers and beautifully clean and professional brewery, all in view of the seating area. Excellent IPA, porter, cream ale (hard to find style!), and tastefully spiced Belgian Christmas style quad ale. Friendly and knowledgeable staff steered us towards excellent brews both nights of our stay in Luray. They also package 16oz. cans on the premises for carry out.
All the beer was solid. Favorite was the Hooray IPA and Coffee Stout made with local coffee. The food truck was some of the best Mexican food we’ve ever had. Came back two nights in a row for it!
Plan your trip to Luray
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.Know more
Popular things to do in Luray
Side trips from Luray
Hidden gems in Luray
Nearby attractions in Luray
Museums in Luray
Nature in Luray
Trips in Hawksbill Brewing Co by other users
44 days in Virginia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Luray Roanoke Charlottesville 28 days in Virginia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Luray Shenandoah National Park Charlottesville 46 days in Sterling BY A USER FROM LUXEMBOURG Sully Historic Site Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center Old Ox Brewery 45 days in Harrisonburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Purple Wolf Vineyard White Oak Lavender Farm & The Purple WOLF Tasting Room A Dream Come True Playground 14 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Philadelphia Lancaster Washington DC 34 days in Luray BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Luray Valley Museum & Shenandoah Heritage Village Luray Caverns Skyland Stables