This Facebook® page is managed by Peterson Management L.C. (“PMLC”), as manager on behalf of the National Harbor Owners Association Inc. (“NHOA”) of the mixed use project in Oxon Hill, Maryland, commonly known as National Harbor (“National Harbor”). Our goal is to promote the many hotels, restaurants, stores, and activities at National Harbor. This Facebook® page is a forum to share information, ask questions, participate in positive conversation, and share your experiences. To keep this page clean, please post here respectfully. We encourage you to share comments, photos, videos, and links where appropriate. However, any fan posts or comments that are inappropriate, offensive, political, religious, or commercial in nature will be deleted. Violation of NHOA’s Facebook® and Instagram® policy will cause a commenter's posts to be removed without notice. These include, but are not limited to:Make Boating In DC at National Harbor part of your personalized National Harbor itinerary using our National Harbor trip builder tool.
• Publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information;
• Posting content that is harassing, threatening or vulgar (including personal attacks or comments disparaging an individual or group based on ethnicity, race, gender, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation), or invades personal privacy:
• Posting content that is promotional or commercial in nature and/or not relevant to visitors (at NHOA’s sole discretion);
• Posting excessively;
• Uploading or attaching files that contain software or other material for which you do not own or have the express right to use;
• Uploading or attaching files that contain viruses, corrupted files, spyware or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
• Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
• Falsifying the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
• Use of trademarks and other intellectual property owned, whether registered or not, by National Harbor, The Peterson Companies L.C., NH Media Associates L.L.C. or their affiliates.
By posting, you: (a) represent and warrant that you have all applicable and necessary permissions and authority to publish the material contained in your post; (b) your post does not violate any trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights of others; (c) indemnify NHOA, PMLC, The Peterson Companies L.C., MVP Management, LLC, National Harbor Convention and Visitors Association, Inc., each of the foregoing’s affiliates and each of the foregoing’s employees, owners, members, managers, lenders, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) against all claims, damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities of any nature whatsoever the Indemnified Parties may incur or otherwise be exposed to as a result of your breach of the foregoing (a) and/or (b); and (d) grant NHOA a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable license to reproduce, transmit, display, disclose, and otherwise use your communications. Comments and wall posts shared by fans do not represent the opinions of PMLC, NHOA, National Harbor, The Peterson Companies L.C., or any of the other Indemnified Parties.
Boating In DC at National Harbor reviews
Awesome time on the Potomac. We rented paddle boards and with the rental fee, we also got life jackets for us (of course) and our dog (pug) and a locker w/lock. It was a blast. more »
We found this rental facility near our hotel. It is a short walk from the National Harbor village. We rented a double kayak and paddled the Bay Area in front of the Harborfront. It was easy to find..... more »
Great location for a 1 hour rental! We did single person kayaking for an hour, and it was a great area. It was not packed on Sunday early afternoon. This allowed SUP-ers and pedal boats room to paddle, and kayaks could maneuver. The kayaks were much more comfortable compared to other rental companies, with a higher/ more supportive seat. The life vests don't reek and are full of padding. Highly recommend, especially with a Groupon.
This place has kayaks and peddle boats right off of one of the small peers at the National Harbor in Maryland. Renting a peddle boat was almost $32 an hour with taxes and I thought that was a little pricey but my boys had so much fun it turned out to be worth it. They provide the life preservers and they give you guidelines on how far out you're allowed to peddle. And close at 5 not 7:30
Plan your trip to National Harbor
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in National Harbor
Side trips from National Harbor
Hidden gems in National Harbor
Nearby attractions in National Harbor
Spas in National Harbor
Trips to Boating In DC at National Harbor by other users
2 days in National Harbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Boating In DC at National Harbor Harborfront Area The Awakening Sculpture 1 day in National Harbor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES The Awakening Sculpture Boating In DC at National Harbor 7 days in Maryland BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES National Harbor St. Michaels Salisbury 11 days in Washington DC, Arlington & Chincoteague Island BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Washington DC Arlington Chincoteague Island 6 days in National Harbor & Washington DC BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES National Harbor Washington DC 7 days in National Harbor, Alexandria & Washington DC BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES National Harbor Alexandria Washington DC