Welcome to the JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery Facebook page.Plan trip to Paso Robles with our itinerary maker to find out where to go and what to do.
Please follow our guidelines for the page, so that all may enjoy their experience here.
• Treat fellow community members with respect. We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, threatening or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization. Legitimate criticism is allowed.
• Please do not make comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Please do not make any unsubstantiated health claims about JUSTIN wine.
• Please do not spam us.
• Please do not post negative content about our competitors.
If your messages on our page violate any of these guidelines, they may be removed. Repeat offenders may be permanently banned from the page. Finally, our lawyers would like us to remind you that the appearance of external links on this page does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery.
We encourage you to comment and share your love of JUSTIN wine with us as well as your questions and concerns.
JUSTIN Vineyards & Winery
JUSTIN Vineyards and Winery reviews
We had a wonderful lunch at Justin Winery. We sat oustide with nice views of the vineyard and winery. Service was superb. I very much liked their reserve cabernet sauvignon. My husband chose... more »
Justin is a very nice and very pretentious winery. Food is good! Focaccia is the best. I love Justin for its wines especially the reds. However this time it was weird. They just throw the glasses in..... more »
Plan your trip to Paso Robles
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Paso Robles
Hidden gems in Paso Robles
Wineries in Paso Robles
Nearby attractions in Paso Robles
Breweries & Distilleries in Paso Robles
Plans to JUSTIN Vineyards and Winery by other users
9 days in Paso Robles BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 21 days in Paso Robles BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems Preferences: September, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, historic sites Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Slow & easy 10 days in Bakersfield & California's Central Coast BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, teens, popular sights Preferences: July, teens Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 17 days in Continental USA BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, kids, popular sights Preferences: July, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 6 days in Paso Robles BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, teens, popular sights Preferences: June, teens Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 1 day in Paso Robles BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, kids, popular sights Preferences: June, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium