Facebook Comment Policy:Plan your visit to Prince Gallitzin State Park and a wealth of other attractions, well-known and undiscovered, using our Patton travel route planner.
We encourage the public to comment on this page and welcome all viewpoints. Comments should remain relevant to the topic at hand and participants must treat each other with respect.
We review the comments posted to our page on a regular basis and reserve the right to delete comments that contain the following:
• Profane and/or vulgar content;
• Sexually suggestive or harassing content;
• Obscene content;
• Nudity in a participant’s profile picture;
• Threats of physical or bodily harm;
• Defamatory statements;
• Disparaging language or hate speech targeting an individual’s race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, or disability;
• Commercial content promoting or soliciting service or products;
• Content promoting political organizations;
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks;
• Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly;
• Personally identifying, sensitive and/or private information;
• Language or content suggesting or encouraging illegal activity;
• Information that could reasonably compromise public safety; and
• Other content that DCNR deems inappropriate.
We monitor this page but are not responsible for content generated by users. Comments and content posted on this page may be subject to public disclosure.
Communications posted on this page will not be construed as satisfying requirements for legal notice or service, shall not be considered official public comment, and shall not be construed as an official request for records pursuant to the Right-to-Know Law.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Continued use of this page following the posting of any modification signifies acceptance of such modification.
Prince Gallitzin State Park reviews
We love to hike amd have been trying to visit as many state parks as possible. The trails were OK but nothing very interesting or technical. We hiked the Troxel Point as well as some connector... more »
Wonderful wooded sites at the Prince Galitizin State campground. The right ones get you a water view. And of course the lake is beautiful. Great for kayaking and hiking. It was a very crowded... more »
This is a super fun place to go camping. There is a huge lake lots of trails and many activities to do here. I recemend to go here during there Halloween weekend it is a blast you get to decorate your camp site and the campground looks beautiful.
Great place to camp. Our family enjoyed the weekend. Lots of places to ride bikes. If you like a secluded campsite this park is not for you. The sewage disposal area needs updating.
Plan your trip to Patton
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Patton
Trips to Prince Gallitzin State Park by other users
60 days in Clearfield BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES McKean County Historical Society Kinzua Bridge State Park Blackbird Distillery 60 days in Clearfield BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES McKean County Historical Society Kinzua Bridge State Park Blackbird Distillery 4 days in Morrisville & Altoona BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Morrisville Altoona 31 days in Hagerstown & Chambersburg BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Hagerstown Chambersburg 2 days in Curwensville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Glendale Lake Prince Gallitzin State Park Seldom Seen Tourist Coal Mine 60 days in Pittsburgh BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Pittsburgh