Prince Gallitzin State Park, Patton
Facebook Comment Policy:Plan your visit to Prince Gallitzin State Park and a wealth of other attractions, well-known and undiscovered, using our Patton travel route planner.
We encourage the public to comment on this page and welcome all viewpoints. Comments should remain relevant to the topic at hand and participants must treat each other with respect.
We review the comments posted to our page on a regular basis and reserve the right to delete comments that contain the following:
• Profane and/or vulgar content;
• Sexually suggestive or harassing content;
• Obscene content;
• Nudity in a participant’s profile picture;
• Threats of physical or bodily harm;
• Defamatory statements;
• Disparaging language or hate speech targeting an individual’s race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, or disability;
• Commercial content promoting or soliciting service or products;
• Content promoting political organizations;
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks;
• Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly;
• Personally identifying, sensitive and/or private information;
• Language or content suggesting or encouraging illegal activity;
• Information that could reasonably compromise public safety; and
• Other content that DCNR deems inappropriate.
We monitor this page but are not responsible for content generated by users. Comments and content posted on this page may be subject to public disclosure.
Communications posted on this page will not be construed as satisfying requirements for legal notice or service, shall not be considered official public comment, and shall not be construed as an official request for records pursuant to the Right-to-Know Law.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Continued use of this page following the posting of any modification signifies acceptance of such modification.
Prince Gallitzin State Park Reviews
Plan your trip to Patton
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Patton
Plans to Prince Gallitzin State Park by other users
60 days in Pittsburgh BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, wildlife, hidden gems PREFERENCES: April, culture, outdoors, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 35 days in Pennsylvania BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, kids, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, wildlife, hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, kids, outdoors, beaches, historic sites, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Medium 58 days in Somerset BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 29 days in Butler BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 30 days in Berkeley Springs BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES February, popular sights PREFERENCES: February ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 24 days in Tipton BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium