Trip Planner: USA / New York State / Westchester County / Pleasantville / Rockefeller State Park Preserve
• 13 Bridges Loop Trail - 1.9 miles of even to moderate grade, leading to 13 bridges on the wandering Gory BrookPut Rockefeller State Park Preserve and other Pleasantville attractions into our Pleasantville trip planner , and watch your holiday take shape.
• Bird Feeder Area - located next to the art gallery, many birds frequent the feeders in all seasons
• Fern Garden - located at the entrance, this garden is volunteer maintained
• Old Croton Aqueduct State Historic Park - 0.9 miles of the Old Croton Aqueduct travel through the preserve.
• Peony Monument - located next to the art gallery, these beautiful flowers were donated by a town in Southern Japan (the town of Yatsuka in the Shimane Prefecture). The peonies bloom every spring in late April through early May.
• Rockwood Hall - it was once the county estate of the late William M. Rockefeller
• Swan Lake - located a short walk from the art gallery, a 22-acre lake
• The Art Gallery @ Rockefeller State Park Preserve - gallery of two-dimensional arts. Rotated every six weeks. See the calendar of events for the most updated exhibit.
Rockefeller State Park Preserve Reviews
Not crowded, easy carriage trails in the serene and peaceful rolling hills of Sleepy Hollow and Pleasantville NY. Sharing the trail with dog walkers and horseback riders makes you feel like you've gon... more »
My boyfriend and I had a wonderful October stroll around the preserve. We were lucky enough to not only catch sun and some wildlife, but we also met Laurence, the park's supervisor. He is such a frien... more »
Gorgeous state park that had many different trails and areas for running and jogging. The main path brings you to the lake. If you stay around the outskirts of the lake it will be about 1.25 miles. Wish this place was closer for me. Love it.
Really nice, easy quiet walks with pretty scenery. Great at any time of day, but it really shines around dusk. Hundreds of dragonflies, butterflies and fireflies, deer and a great view of the sunset. Perfect if that's what you're looking for.
Plan your trip to Pleasantville
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Pleasantville
Plans to Rockefeller State Park Preserve by other users
1 day in Croton on Hudson BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 3 days in Sleepy Hollow BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES December, popular sights PREFERENCES: December ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Sleepy Hollow BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, teens, popular sights PREFERENCES: November, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 16 days in West Nyack BY A USER FROM BANGLADESH May, popular sights PREFERENCES: May ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 3 days in Pocantico Hills BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in Tarrytown BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES November, popular sights PREFERENCES: November ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium