House RulesWork out when and for how long to visit Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park and other Pompano Beach attractions using our handy Pompano Beach visit planner.
Since you’re here, you just might have something positive and interesting to say about Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park and its various locations and amenities that you’d like to share with the world. We want to hear why you like Isle and why you choose to visit us from time to time.
For the sake of those who are here for a positive experience we ask that you respect the following “House Rules”.
• Do not post abusive, disparaging, obscene, threatening, harassing, incendiary, defamatory, libelous, offensive, non-constructive or sexually explicit material.
• Flame messages and trolling are prohibited.
• This is not the place for social, political or religious discourse.
• Do not make false or misleading statements.
• Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
• Do not post material that infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights.
• Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law or any regulations.
• Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. is not responsible for information or content posted in comments.
• Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. reserves the right to delete comments in its sole discretion.
Gambling problem? Call 1-888-ADMIT-IT. Must be 21+ for slots. Must be 18+ for poker and racing.
Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park reviews
We love casinos! We frequent our home casino (Hard Rock Tampa) almost weekly. We went to Miami for the weekend and actually extended our vacation one day just so we could experience this Ft... more »
The Isle has done a nice job of combining casino gambling, with a poker room, and has both simulcast and live harness racing. The atmosphere is lively, loud, but friendly. Smoking is allowed! Myron’s deli, a takeoff on New York style delicatessen there’s a pretty good job in making a pastrami sandwich. Overall the Isle is a fun place to go lose yourself for a few hours.
I’ve been very loyal to the Isle for over a decade. I’ve always recommended the Isle poker room over any other room in South Florida. I was a gold member and didn’t play as often after the birth of our first child. Came back when things settled down and discovered that they downgraded me to regular fan club. Now I have to start from scratch. Was very disappointed. All that said, I still love the poker room. Friendly dealers and management, nicely appointed room, comfy chairs, great food, and good action. I just wish they valued my loyalty.
Plan your trip to Pompano Beach
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Pompano Beach
Side trips from Pompano Beach
Hidden gems in Pompano Beach
Shopping in Pompano Beach
Nearby attractions in Pompano Beach
Breweries & Distilleries in Pompano Beach
Trips to Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park by other users
3 days in Pompano Beach BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES St. Martin's Episcopal Church Scuba & Snorkeling Pompano Municipal Pier 17 days in Deerfield Beach BY A USER FROM CANADA Isle Casino Racing Pompano Park Butterfly World Deerfield Beach Boardwalk 7 days in Pompano Beach BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Worth Avenue Henry Morrison Flagler Museum Ragtops Automobile Museum 3 days in Pompano Beach BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Pompano Municipal Pier Scuba & Snorkeling Sample-McDougald House 30 days in Deerfield Beach BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Deerfield Beach Arboretum Scuba & Snorkeling Sample-McDougald House 3 days in Pompano Beach BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Pompano Municipal Pier Scuba & Snorkeling Sample-McDougald House