You have 2 trips in progress. See all
Trip Planner: USA / Pennsylvania / Bucks County / Quakertown / Nockamixon State Park
The 5,286 acre Nockamixon State Park is in the rolling hills of scenic Bucks County. Tohickon Creek, Three Mile Run and Haycock Run feed the 1,450 acre Lake Nockamxion.To visit Nockamixon State Park on your holiday in Quakertown, and find out what else Quakertown has to offer, use our Quakertown.
Facebook Comment Policy:
We encourage the public to comment on this page and welcome all viewpoints. Comments should remain relevant to the topic at hand and participants must treat each other with respect.
We review the comments posted to our page on a regular basis and reserve the right to delete comments that contain the following:
• Profane and/or vulgar content;
• Sexually suggestive or harassing content;
• Obscene content;
• Nudity in a participant’s profile picture;
• Threats of physical or bodily harm;
• Defamatory statements;
• Disparaging language or hate speech targeting an individual’s race, color, religious creed, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, or disability;
• Commercial content promoting or soliciting service or products;
• Content promoting political organizations;
• Name-calling and/or personal attacks;
• Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly;
• Personally identifying, sensitive and/or private information;
• Language or content suggesting or encouraging illegal activity;
• Information that could reasonably compromise public safety; and
• Other content that DCNR deems inappropriate.
We monitor this page but are not responsible for content generated by users. Comments and content posted on this page may be subject to public disclosure.
Communications posted on this page will not be construed as satisfying requirements for legal notice or service, shall not be considered official public comment, and shall not be construed as an official request for records pursuant to the Right-to-Know Law.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Continued use of this page following the posting of any modification signifies acceptance of such modification.
Nockamixon State Park reviews
We fished here last September for a fishing charter with Anthony Awgul from Awgul fishing. We caught several big bass and even a catfish. It was a tough bite but once we dialed in the patten we put...
We fished here last September for a fishing charter with Anthony Awgul from Awgul fishing. We caught several big bass and even a catfish. It was a tough bite but once we dialed in the patten we put... more »
Lovely park - I like to go here to take photographs and rent the boats :) - Fresh air and lovely wild life. :)
Lovely park - I like to go here to take photographs and rent the boats :) - Fresh air and lovely wild life. :) more »
Best park in Bucks County, with lots to do. You can fish, hunt, kayak, rent a boat or bring your own (20 mph max) they have lots of biking and hiking trails. The only downside about the park is that it can get very busy especially during the summer weekends.
Perfectly tucked away in a pleasant location. Beautiful Cabins by the lake with wonderful trails. Many people ride horses on the trail so you get to see that on top of the lovely views. Overall had a great weekend out of town.
Plan your trip to Quakertown
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.Know more
Popular things to do in Quakertown
Trips in Nockamixon State Park by other users
29 days in Atlanta & Philadelphia & The Countryside BY A USER FROM GERMANY Atlanta Upper Black Eddy Philadelphia 30 days in Pennsylvania BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Pittsburgh Erie State College 19 days in North Wales BY A USER FROM JAPAN Peter Wentz Farmstead Merrymead Farm Boyds Cardinal Hollow Winery 30 days in Philadelphia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Philadelphia Zoo Please Touch Museum Kelly Drive 49 days in United States BY A USER FROM CANADA Lincoln Mystic New York City 9 days in Philadelphia BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts Fireman's Hall Penn Museum