Rexburg Rapids is the place for summertime fun for the whole family! The park is the best attraction for all families in southeast Idaho and surrounding areas. Some features of this park include:Take the guesswork out of planning a Rexburg vacation by using our trip itinerary maker.
• Rock Wall - A fun challenge where experienced or inexperienced climbers can climb the rock wall that extends out of the pool. They can jump off into the heated waters, or they will slip trying.
• Water Slides - Two water slides that start from 3 stories up in the air! A speed slide for thrill seekers and an enclosed slide that twists and turns to swish riders down to safety. Both slides empty into a catching pool at the bottom.
• Lazy River - What could be better on a hot summer day than relaxing on a tube and floating down the lazy river? The river is 388 feet long, and runs past the catching pool back to the slides so riders can enjoy hours of sliding fun with minimal walking.
• Lap Pool – The swimming pool consists of a 3 lane lap pool. This pool is available to swim club and swim lesson participants, or to anyone who would like to practice their swimming. Lap swimming is a low-impact exercise for swimmers of all levels.
• Red Cross Certified Lifeguards - Lifeguards who are professionally trained and certified by Red Cross will be on guard at all times to keep swimmers safe.
• Beach Front Entry Pool - The perfect way to help your little ones adjust to the pool. Starting with a zero depth splash area for children and descending to 3 feet at the deep end. This is a great place for children to get comfortable in the water and learn to love it!
• Children’s Water Playground - The children’s water playground is a great place for outside fun! It is a wet environment where they can be outside enjoying the water instead of inside watching TV. They will enjoy being in the splash down area, playground, and going down the pre-school slides.
• Swimming Lessons - Swimming lessons are offered at various times throughout the season. Experienced lesson instructors have been hired for swimmers of all levels. Register today by calling (208) 372-2440. For more info on swimming levels check out www.rexburgrapids.com
• Concessions - Poolside concessions are be available so you and your family can enjoy your stay all day at Rexburg Rapids. The concessions will consist of pizza, hot dogs, churros, drinks, ICEE, candy and more!
• Pavilions - In addition to the many places for outdoor seating and lounging, there are be covered areas for eating and getting out of the sun. There are two pavilions that are available to use or for reservation.
• Party Room - Having a birthday? Reserve a party room package and have a blast with all your friends!
• Area Rentals - On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings the entire facility will be available for reservations. Rent the complete facility for your family reunion, birthday party, or fun event. Call (208) 359-3020
• This is a complete swimming facility with showers, changing rooms, lockers and everything you need to get ready. Just bring your swim suit.
Comments posted to this page will be monitored. Under the City of Rexburg Social Media policy, the City reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments including those that have obscene language or sexual content, threaten or defame any person or organization, violate the legal ownership interest of another party, support or oppose political candidates or ballot propositions, promote illegal activity, promote commercial services or products or are not topically related to the particular posting.
Rexburg Rapids reviews
This water park is nothing out of the ordinary, and that's just fine with me. The price is higher than I'd prefer, but not a deterrent. If they added any special amenities, I worry that the price... more »
This place is great for kids. The teens and adults enjoy it also. It has a lazy river, a couple of slides, a swimming area, and a kids area. They have a decent snack bar. The lifeguards are... more »
Great family place. The price for admission is really fair. Kids had a blast in the water, great place for an all day affair. It's always busy and parking is a little tight. But it's well worth it to go!
It is a fun water park. It has two pavilions, umbrellas and plenty of chairs for everyone to sit in. They have a climbing wall in the pool. The kiddie pool is exactly like wild waves in Washington except these slides slow down towards the end and catch the child. I was very pleased with this water park. We will be going back.
Plan your trip to Rexburg
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Rexburg
Plans to Rexburg Rapids by other users
16 days in Idaho & Montana BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, kids, popular sights Preferences: June, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 15 days in Yellowstone-Teton Territory BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights Preferences: August Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 13 days in Yellowstone-Teton Territory BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular sights Preferences: July Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 9 days in Yellowstone-Teton Territory BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, outdoors, historic sites, wildlife, popular sights Preferences: July, outdoors, historic sites, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 24 days in Idaho Falls BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular sights Preferences: July Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 39 days in Pocatello BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular & hidden gems Preferences: June Attraction style: Popular & hidden gems Pace: Medium