Rogers Aquatics Center is 3 acres of water fun and contains the following amenities/features:Using our world travel planner, Rogers attractions like Rogers Aquatics Center can form part of a personalized travel itinerary.
Leisure Pool (2 basketball goals & a volleyball net, lily pad walk, and large play structure
6 Lane Competition Pool
500 ft Lazy River that contains therapy jets and vortex pool
Plunge Pool with a Rock Climbing Wall
Tot Pool with big play structure
2 speed slides off of a 40ft tall tower
Bowl Slide off of a 40 ft tall tower
Open Flume Slide off of a 40 ft tall tower
Enclosed Flume Slide off of a 40 ft tall tower
Mens and Womens Bathouses and lockers
Open Pass (come and go as you wish with a hand-stamp)
Welcome to an Official Facebook page of the City of Rogers, Arkansas.
This is an informational page created to promote public awareness of activities, projects, and events that are sponsored by the city of Rogers or with which the city of Rogers is affiliated. In order to promote effective communication and maintain a respectful dialogue on this page, comments which are posted in violation of the Rules of Conduct for this page shall be subject to removal without notification to the commenter.
Rules of Conduct:
1) Comments on this page must be within the scope of the topic raised by the original post.
2) Comments must be civil, and must not contain malicious, offensive, threatening, profane, or insulting language.
3) References to the personality of others and attacks on an individual’s character are prohibited.
4) Links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic raised by the original post, and not violate any Rule of Conduct.
5) Advertising, promotional, event, and publication announcements concerning activities, projects, and events that are not sponsored by the city of Rogers or with which the city of Rogers is not affiliated are not permitted. If you have an advertising, promotional, event, or publication announcement that you wish to have posted on this page, and the announcement does not violate a Rule of Conduct, you may request to post the announcement by sending a private message to this Facebook page.
6) No outside comments concerning campaigns, ballot issues, initiatives, or referenda are allowed on this page.
7) Complaints and concerns regarding city employees, city officials, or the administration of city programs or services are not allowed on this page, and should be lodged as described below.
Complaints and concerns regarding city employees, city officials, or the administration of city programs or services may be lodged:
1) With the city department to which the complaint relates;
2) On the official website for the City of Rogers: http://www.rogersar.gov/requesttracker.aspx
3) By calling 479-621-1117.
4) In person during the “public comments” section of any Rogers City Council meeting.
5) By written communication Attention: “Mayor” at 301 West Chestnut, Rogers, AR 72756.
If a comment you have made has been removed from this page and the comment did not violate one of the Rules of Conduct, you may request that it be reposted by sending a private message to this Facebook page describing the comment, the original post in which it was commented, and the reason why it should be replaced on the page.
Rogers Aquatics Center reviews
Absolutely fun with plenty of varied areas to play! My only complaint is the super hot concrete!! You burn your feet off walking to another area and it’s only June. My other suggestion would be to... more »
We went to visit our family and took our kids to this rec center. The kids 7,6,2 had great fun playing, sliding and swimming in the water/pool. Its a nice center for the summer. more »
I had a good time.. Wish there were more chairs though and some kind of soft liner for the cement because it was a little rough and hot on your feet if you don't have anything on your feet.. But the kid's loved it maybe they could make more slides for the little kid's in the future
I loved going here it is so much fun! I went here with my friends and we had so much fun on all the slides, and the lazy river. The food from the food court is honestly great and not too expensive. If you're looking for a good time, and for amazing memories, this would be the place to go.
Plan your trip to Rogers
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Rogers
Side trips from Rogers
Hidden gems in Rogers
Nearby attractions in Rogers
Museums in Rogers
Spas in Rogers
Trips to Rogers Aquatics Center by other users
33 days in Arkansas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Fayetteville Eureka Springs Cotter 6 days in Arkansas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Rogers Eureka Springs Mountain View 5 days in Saint Louis, Eureka Springs & Rogers BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Saint Louis Eureka Springs Rogers 15 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Tulsa Bartlesville Muskogee 60 days in Arkansas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Murfreesboro Hot Springs Morrilton 60 days in Arkansas BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Murfreesboro Hot Springs Morrilton