An interactive, family-friendly area history museum offering a variety of permanent and rotating exhibitions and programs for all ages. Free to the public.Use our Rogers trip planner to add Rogers Historical Museum and other attractions to your Rogers vacation plans.
The Attic - An entirely hands-on area for children
First Street - A re-creation of a downtown of yesteryear, complete with a "please touch" shelf for the youngsters
The 1895 Hawkins House - Let a guided tour take you back in time to the early 1900s
Benton County Crimes Stories - a look at local law enforcement and law breakers, complete with the original city jail cells
For upcoming programs and exhibits see our Facebook events listing and for further information on all our offerings visit our website.
Welcome to an Official Facebook page of the City of Rogers, Arkansas.
This is an informational page created to promote public awareness of activities, projects, and events that are sponsored by the city of Rogers or with which the city of Rogers is affiliated. In order to promote effective communication and maintain a respectful dialogue on this page, comments which are posted in violation of the Rules of Conduct for this page shall be subject to removal without notification to the commenter.
Rules of Conduct:
1) Comments on this page must be within the scope of the topic raised by the original post.
2) Comments must be civil, and must not contain malicious, offensive, threatening, profane, or insulting language.
3) References to the personality of others and attacks on an individual’s character are prohibited.
4) Links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic raised by the original post, and not violate any Rule of Conduct.
5) Advertising, promotional, event, and publication announcements concerning activities, projects, and events that are not sponsored by the city of Rogers or with which the city of Rogers is not affiliated are not permitted. If you have an advertising, promotional, event, or publication announcement that you wish to have posted on this page, and the announcement does not violate a Rule of Conduct, you may request to post the announcement by sending a private message to this Facebook page.
6) No outside comments concerning campaigns, ballot issues, initiatives, or referenda are allowed on this page.
7) Complaints and concerns regarding city employees, city officials, or the administration of city programs or services are not allowed on this page, and should be lodged as described below.
Complaints and concerns regarding city employees, city officials, or the administration of city programs or services may be lodged:
1) With the city department to which the complaint relates;
2) On the official website for the City of Rogers: http://www.rogersar.gov/requesttracker.aspx
3) By calling 479-621-1117.
4) In person during the “public comments” section of any Rogers City Council meeting.
5) By written communication Attention: “Mayor” at 301 West Chestnut, Rogers, AR 72756.
If a comment you have made has been removed from this page and the comment did not violate one of the Rules of Conduct, you may request that it be reposted by sending a private message to this Facebook page describing the comment, the original post in which it was commented, and the reason why it should be replaced on the page.
Rogers Historical Museum Reviews
Wonderful museum, very informative and well organized with interesting exhibits. Laid out well, does not look like a storage unit, like most city museums do. Also, we left our son's favorite blanket b... more »
Very nice local museum. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the new facility and touring the house. Learned alot about Roger's and the economics and history of N.W. Arkansas. Who knew they ha... more »
Extremely well done remodel. Enjoyed the tour guide showing us the home. Really brings the town history alive! Free Admission
Charming museum with an amazing collection of true antique small town USA. Lots of interesting and surprising artifacts.
Plan your trip to Rogers
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Rogers
Side trips from Rogers
Hidden gems in Rogers
Nearby attractions in Rogers
Shopping in Rogers
Parks in Rogers
Plans to Rogers Historical Museum by other users
11 days in Rogers BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 32 days in Bentonville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in Rogers BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 11 days in Rogers BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 5 days in Rogers BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 11 days in Branson BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES September, popular sights PREFERENCES: September ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium