The Westwood Hills Nature Center is a unique, outdoor, multi-generational classroom in the middle of the city. Professionally trained naturalists lead a wide variety of fun, informational and hands-on environmental education and outdoor recreation programs. The preserve is beautiful throughout the seasons, showcasing the mosaic beauty that only nature can offer. The preserve provides habitat for many animals, so every venture will be a surprise. Walk through a variety of trails year-round and create your own natural history.To visit Westwood Hills Nature Reserve on your trip to Saint Louis Park, use our Saint Louis Park day trip planner.
City of St. Louis Park Social Media Policy
The City of St. Louis Park uses social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to provide two-way communication with the public.
The City of St. Louis Park welcomes participation and comments from the public on its social media sites. However, these sites are public forums monitored by city staff and the city reserves the right to hide posted content on St. Louis Park social media sites, including but not limited to the following:
• Posts and comments that include vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, or personal attacks
• Prejudiced or hurtful comments that encourage discrimination or discriminate on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation
• Advertisements for commercial services or goods
• Posts and comments that advocate illegal activity
• Political statements that endorse or oppose political candidates
• Obscene or sexual content, or links to obscene or sexual content
• Information that could compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
• Comments that are unrelated to the topic of the Facebook or Twitter post to which the comment is responding.
We also reserve the right to delete spam, posts that advocate illegal activity and posts that infringe on copyright.
Please Note: Comments expressed on the city’s social networking sites do not reflect the opinions or positions of the City of St. Louis Park, its employees or elected officials.
In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1 for a Police, Fire or EMS response. The City of St. Louis Park cannot guarantee a timely emergency response to comments posted on social media sites.
Westwood Hills Nature Reserve reviews
If you haven't been here for a few years, there have been some significant changes. The old nature center building on the hill is now gone--replaced with a new trail. A huge new building right off..... more »
Westwood Hills Nature Center is a wonderful resource, especially during this period of isolation. I volunteer there and walk there every day. I have noticed many people walking dogs and a few... more »
Plan your trip to Saint Louis Park
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Saint Louis Park
Trips to Westwood Hills Nature Reserve by other users
60 days in United States BY A USER FROM INDIA Richfield Little Rock Memphis 60 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Richfield Little Rock Memphis 60 days in Richfield & Little Rock BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Richfield Little Rock 6 days in Fridley BY A USER FROM UKRAINE Doris A. Kemp Park Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge Blue Hill Trail 31 days in Edina BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Valleyfair Minnesota Harvest Minnesota's Largest Candy Store 31 days in Minnesota BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Alexandria Grand Rapids Ely