Trip Planner: USA / California / San Juan Bautista / Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area
This user policy is in addition to any user policy or terms and conditions imposed by the Facebook host.It couldn't be easier to arrange your visit to Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area and many more San Juan Bautista attractions: make an itinerary online using Inspirock's San Juan Bautista trip itinerary planner.
As a user of the California State Parks Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division’s Facebook pages you may express your views, comments, ideas, insights, and criticisms about the California State Parks and the OHMVR Division.
At the same time, you should show courtesy and respect to others and must not use the wall to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any unlawful purpose.
Please be aware this policy may change at any time.
When using the Facebook wall, please ensure that you:
• do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers);
• do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
• do not be abusive, harass or threaten others;
• do not make defamatory or libelous comments;
• do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language;
• do not use obscene or offensive language;
• do not post material to the wall that infringes the intellectual property rights of others;
• do not post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on a particular issue;
• do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the wall;
• do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations;
• do not encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
• do not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age;
• do not identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court's non-publication order; and
• do not make comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed on a particular thread.
The OHMVR Division reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy at its discretion and may remove any posted messages that it considers to be in breach of this policy. The OHMVR Division may also block or delete you as a user if it considers your posts to be in violation of this policy.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area reviews
I have been going to ride here since 1970, when Mr. Harris operated the park as a private riding area. Hollister Hills was the original California OHV Park in 1975, and is a valuable public resource..... more
I have been going to ride here since 1970, when Mr. Harris operated the park as a private riding area. Hollister Hills was the original California OHV Park in 1975, and is a valuable public resource..... more »
This is a destination location, few places like this in California, load up your bike/quad/4x4 and let loose!
This is a destination location, few places like this in California, load up your bike/quad/4x4 and let loose! more »
This place has a great group camp site! Nice BBQ area, counters to set food out, a sink to wash dishes, a stage, restrooms and showers. The group area has a gate that you can close at night or when you leave the area to keep your belongings safe. I really enjoyed it. The rangers are always around, in case the lighting didn't work out there's another issue. Very helpful!
Top notch Ranger & volunteer EMT staff. We had a buddy hurt his leg and there was a volunteer EMT at his side maybe 1-2 min after being notified. Within 10min we had a team of 6 people with us. I've never had an emergency response team of any kind show up as quickly as they did. They made him a brace, loaded him on a stretcher in the back of a SUV and delivered his bike to our truck on a trailer.
Plan your trip to San Juan Bautista
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in San Juan Bautista
Trips in Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area by other users
4 days in San Juan Bautista BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Zmudowski State Beach Dolphin & Whale Watching Pinnacles National Park 29 days in Los Banos BY A USER FROM MEXICO San Benito County Historical Park Wrath Wines Pinnacles National Park 27 days in Santa Clarita & Morgan Hill BY A USER FROM NORWAY Santa Clarita Morgan Hill 60 days in Turlock BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Badger Pass Ski Area Yosemite Valley Loop Trail Yosemite Falls 8 days in Los Banos BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES San Luis Reservoir State Recreation Area Casa de Fruta Pinnacles National Park 52 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Canyonlands National Park Dinosaur Black Canyon Of The Gunnison National Park