Trip Planner: USA / California / San Juan Bautista / Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area
This user policy is in addition to any user policy or terms and conditions imposed by the Facebook host.It couldn't be easier to arrange your visit to Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area and many more San Juan Bautista attractions: make an itinerary online using Inspirock's San Juan Bautista trip itinerary planner.
As a user of the California State Parks Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division’s Facebook pages you may express your views, comments, ideas, insights, and criticisms about the California State Parks and the OHMVR Division.
At the same time, you should show courtesy and respect to others and must not use the wall to abuse others, expose others to offensive or inappropriate content, or for any unlawful purpose.
Please be aware this policy may change at any time.
When using the Facebook wall, please ensure that you:
• do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers);
• do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person;
• do not be abusive, harass or threaten others;
• do not make defamatory or libelous comments;
• do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language;
• do not use obscene or offensive language;
• do not post material to the wall that infringes the intellectual property rights of others;
• do not post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on a particular issue;
• do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the wall;
• do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations;
• do not encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
• do not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age;
• do not identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court's non-publication order; and
• do not make comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed on a particular thread.
The OHMVR Division reserves the right to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy at its discretion and may remove any posted messages that it considers to be in breach of this policy. The OHMVR Division may also block or delete you as a user if it considers your posts to be in violation of this policy.
Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area reviews
I have been going to ride here since 1970, when Mr. Harris operated the park as a private riding area. Hollister Hills was the original California OHV Park in 1975, and is a valuable public resource..... more »
This is a destination location, few places like this in California, load up your bike/quad/4x4 and let loose! more »
Awesome and well maintained grounds. Staff are always nice and welcoming. Trail watch is active and CPR/First Aid trained. In own two dirt bikes and a 4WD and this place is a one stop shop. I live locally and picked up the annual day pass for $50. Smoking deal.
Great trails, well marked, friendly folks and rangers. Had a blast here doing my first off-road riding. Aside from the flies everything was perfect!
Plan your trip to San Juan Bautista
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in San Juan Bautista
Side trips from San Juan Bautista
Trips to Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area by other users
60 days in Santa Cruz BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Santa Cruz Harbor Santa Cruz Harbor Beach Storrs Winery 10 days in Gilroy & Monterey BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Gilroy Monterey 30 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Grand Canyon National Park Zion National Park Las Vegas 59 days in California's Central Coast BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Monterey Morro Bay Santa Barbara 19 days in Hollister BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Hollister 10 days in Big Sur BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park Pfeiffer State Beach Bixby Bridge