Highlights of Sage Outdoor Adventures offerings Include:Plan to see Sage Outdoor Adventures and other attractions that appeal to you using our Vail trip maker.
- Whitewater Rafting on class I-V water, including the Arkansas River, Colorado River, Eagle River, and Gore Creek.
- A private 6.000 acre ranch at our Castle Peak Base. Near Wolcott, the private ranch is only 20 minutes west of Vail & Beaver Creek.
- Snowmobile Tours
- Side x Side ATV Tours
- One of a kind horseback riding on Colorado's finest terrain
- World renowned 12 station Sporting Clays course & 5 stand shooting venue
- Granite, CO Rafting Base on the Arkansas River including our signature restaurant, The Sage Cafe.
- A friendly guide staff that is there because it's what they love to do. They will surely show you a good time.
Our focus is on you, our guests! State of the art equipment and world class service combine to make your experience seamless and relaxing. We couldn't be happier to have you!
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Sage Outdoor Adventures reviews
Sage was great. The entire experience was smooth, reliable, safe and fun. Our driver to the ranch was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. The check in process was smooth and organized. Our...
Sage was great. The entire experience was smooth, reliable, safe and fun. Our driver to the ranch was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. The check in process was smooth and organized. Our... more »
Trail riding and open spaces with freedom to play was our experience on this 2 hour adventure trip! The terrain was remote and the mountain views spectacular. Our guide, Troy, made this an...
Trail riding and open spaces with freedom to play was our experience on this 2 hour adventure trip! The terrain was remote and the mountain views spectacular. Our guide, Troy, made this an... more »
Great people. Family friendly. Went snowmobiling for a second time. The views on the snowmobiling tour are sublime. Also, the snowmobiling is a ton of fun. Highly recommend! They have a lot of choices for year round fun. If I come during the summer, they will be my first call.
The entire experience was an adventure and it starts with the drive to Sage. Once you get there, you’re greeted with a super friendly and genuine crew. Everyone wants you to be safe and have a good time. I thought that large groups would mean slow going but our guide Craig was amazing and ensure that everyone had a chance to get a thrill out of the trails. The snowmobiles were well maintained and fast. The views were out of a post card. Craig never pressured us to stay longer or to rush. The group dictated the pace. I recommend this to families and thrill seekers alike.
Plan your trip to Vail
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Vail
Side trips from Vail
Hidden gems in Vail
Winter Sports in Vail
Nearby attractions in Vail
Trips in Sage Outdoor Adventures by other users
7 days in Vail BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sage Outdoor Adventures Piney River Ranch Piney River Trail (Upper) 11 days in Montana, South Lake Tahoe & Aspen BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Billings West Yellowstone Bozeman 8 days in Colorado BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Aspen Cañon City Denver 5 days in Vail & Aspen BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Vail Aspen 4 days in Northwest Colorado BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Snowmass Village Vail Steamboat Springs 6 days in Estes Park, Vail & Aspen BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Estes Park Vail Aspen