You have 2 trips in progress. See all
Highlights of Sage Outdoor Adventures offerings Include:Plan to see Sage Outdoor Adventures and other attractions that appeal to you using our Vail trip maker.
- Whitewater Rafting on class I-V water, including the Arkansas River, Colorado River, Eagle River, and Gore Creek.
- A private 6.000 acre ranch at our Castle Peak Base. Near Wolcott, the private ranch is only 20 minutes west of Vail & Beaver Creek.
- Snowmobile Tours
- Side x Side ATV Tours
- One of a kind horseback riding on Colorado's finest terrain
- World renowned 12 station Sporting Clays course & 5 stand shooting venue
- Granite, CO Rafting Base on the Arkansas River including our signature restaurant, The Sage Cafe.
- A friendly guide staff that is there because it's what they love to do. They will surely show you a good time.
Our focus is on you, our guests! State of the art equipment and world class service combine to make your experience seamless and relaxing. We couldn't be happier to have you!
Sage Outdoor Adventures reviews
My wife and I had a great time. Our guide Walker was awesome. Our driver Adam was great also. Sage was great experience and we will definitely come back.
My wife and I had a great time. Our guide Walker was awesome. Our driver Adam was great also. Sage was great experience and we will definitely come back. more »
Came for the day with all my kids…they were a little nervous but they taught well and it was relatively easy and save.. loads of fun and a memorable experience has by everyone!!.. thank u from our...
Came for the day with all my kids…they were a little nervous but they taught well and it was relatively easy and save.. loads of fun and a memorable experience has by everyone!!.. thank u from our... more »
Fantastic family experience! This is perfect for anyone that wants a relaxing ride down the Colorado river or have young kids. You have the opportunity to get out of the boat and swim in the water. Our guide was Greg & he was phenomenal! The next day we went on an ATV adventure and it was amazing! Shannon was our guide and he was fantastic. There were beautiful photo areas. Highly recommend!
The equipment and staff were excellent. It was a very seamless reservation process considering we called the same morning we wanted a snow mobile tour. James answered the phone and was most helpful and communicative in explaining everything. Greg was our tour guide and did a fantastic job explaining how to operate the snowmobiles, safety, and the plan for our tour. Job well done by all at Sage Outdoor Adventures. I have already recommended your company to a friend visiting Vail next week. Sage helped create a fantastic memory for me and my brother.
Plan your trip to Vail
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.Know more
Popular things to do in Vail
Side trips from Vail
Hidden gems in Vail
Trails in Vail
Winter Sports in Vail
Trips in Sage Outdoor Adventures by other users
4 days in Colorado BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Snowmass Village Vail Steamboat Springs 5 days in Colorado BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Denver Estes Park Vail 24 days in United States BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Anaheim Glenwood Springs Clark 6 days in Estes Park, Vail & Aspen BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Estes Park Vail Aspen 4 days in Breckenridge BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sage Outdoor Adventures AVA Rafting & Zipline Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides 7 days in Vail BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Sage Outdoor Adventures Piney River Ranch Piney River Trail (Upper)