Angry Orchard Facebook Community GuidelinesTo visit Angry Orchard and get the most from your holiday in Walden, create itinerary details personal to you using our Walden visit planning site.
Welcome to Angry Orchard Facebook Community! Our Facebook Community is a place to share your musings, questions, knowledge, and love of cider with other Angry Orchard fans and with us here at Angry Orchard. We welcome the dialogue and appreciate your passion, but ask that you stay respectful, responsible, and relevant in your posts. The community is intended for fans who are of legal drinking age. To keep this community constructive, enjoyable, and safe for everyone, please follow these guidelines:
• Enjoy yourself and respect others’ opinions. We’re all here to have fun and communicate with each other about our shared love of cider.
• All content must comply with Facebook’s Terms of Service.
• All content must comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code, located at http://www.beerinstitute.org/. In short, this means that content should not portray, encourage, or condone: (1) underage drinking; (2) drunk driving; (3) irresponsible consumption of hard cider; (4) people lacking control of their behavior as a result of drinking hard cider; (5) illegal activity in connection with the consumption of hard cider; (6) sexually explicit activity as a result of drinking hard cider; (7) graphic nudity; (8) littering with hard cider containers or packaging; or (9) the disparagement of competing hard cider products.
• In addition, you may not post content that: (1) infringes on the rights of others, such as the right of privacy; (2) is defamatory, abusive, obscene, harassing, deceptive, misleading, or otherwise unlawful; (3) promotes a commercial service or product other than Angry Orchard, unless you have obtained prior permission from Angry Orchard.
• If content is inconsistent with the above guidelines, don’t be surprised if it is removed.
• By posting content on the Angry Orchard Facebook Community, you grant Angry Orchard permission to repost that content on the Angry Orchard Facebook Community or other Angry Orchard social media pages. In addition, you acknowledge that you do not have an expectation of privacy in those publicly-posted submissions. If you post content (such as photos or videos) portraying images of other people, you acknowledge that you have obtained those individuals’ permission to post that content here, with their understanding that we may repost that content as outlined above. If we repost your submission, we will make reasonable efforts to credit you.
• Please understand that the user comments posted here do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Angry Orchard. Some of the content that is displayed on our community page is created and posted by fans. While we may review this content for compliance with the above guidelines, we can’t endorse, approve, ensure the accuracy of, or even agree with all user content, and therefore that content should not be relied upon as if it originated from Angry Orchard. If you respond to a question, your response could end up on www.AngryOrchard.com
• If you have customer service questions, we invite you to call us at 800-362-7110 or contact us via our website at www.angryorchard.com.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Angry Orchard reviews
Easy going atmosphere. The Mexican American food was reasonably priced and delicious. The complimentary flat of cider was generous. The staff were gracious and helpful.
After a long hike with friends, we decided to head over to the angry orchard brewery. It wasn’t my first time but I have not been back for a while. The samplers I had the day of my visit unfortunately weren’t my favorites, but my friends and I decided to stay enjoy the other drinks, food trucks and the ambiance. I had no issues with staff as they were very friendly and helpful when deciding which drinks to get. I would for sure go back.
Plan your trip to Walden
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Side trips from Walden
Trips to Angry Orchard by other users
7 days in New Windsor BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Motorcyclepedia Museum Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Angry Orchard 30 days in Wallkill BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Dressel Farms Mohonk Preserve Shawangunk Grasslands National Wildlife Refuge 30 days in New York City BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Carnegie Hall The Metropolitan Museum of Art Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours 30 days in New York City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Carnegie Hall The Metropolitan Museum of Art Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours 4 days in East Rutherford BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Melovino Meadery Turtle Back Zoo Meadowlands Racing & Entertainment 33 days in New York City BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Belvedere Castle Central Park Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site