General InformationQuickly create a custom-made itinerary for Warsaw using our trip planner.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Posts will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate any of the guidelines listed below.
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (ex: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
This page is administered by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City District Public Affairs Office.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Truman Lake Reviews
Love this lake. From swimming to just boat riding. Great fishing, Blue cats, hybrid bass,crappie, bass. The lake has a lot of standing timber. The lake is a flood control lake. During heavy rains in n... more »
Most people come to the many areas on and around Truman Lake to fish and relax. It's a great place for both, but my friends and I come to look for birds. Shorebirds, waterfowl, nesting warblers, viire... more »
Plan your trip to Warsaw
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Warsaw
Plans to Truman Lake by other users
6 days in Kansas City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, teens, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, teens, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 7 days in Kansas City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 2 days in Warsaw BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 3 days in Warsaw BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, outdoors, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: July, outdoors, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 30 days in Kansas City BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 3 days in Lee's Summit BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES October, popular sights PREFERENCES: October ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium