General InformationQuickly create a custom-made itinerary for Warsaw using our trip planner.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Posts will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate any of the guidelines listed below.
• Do not post graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments . We also do not allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• Do not post any solicitations (ex: asking users to "like" your Facebook page, visit your website, sign a petition).
• Do not post advertisements, prize contests or giveaways. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• Do not post details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual's rights will be deleted from this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• Do not post copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• Do not post comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• Do not post political propaganda.
• Do not post documents of any kind.
• All information posted to social media sites will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
This page is administered by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Kansas City District Public Affairs Office.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Truman Lake reviews
FIrst trip to this lake. Loved the area with lots of choices to fish and enjoy the lake. Loved the bridge across the lake near Clinton. Lots of things to do nearby as well. Beautiful lake to visit in.... more »
Mylate father and I were among the first to use the marina and motel. As a journalist and outdoor writer, I've traveled extensively. The Reynolds Family has always treated me like family. Emily and... more »
So much to see & do. Fanstastic fishing! Small town super friendly people. Antique & flea stores.. great dinning in Warsaw. Check out the Landing restaurant, their deck, craft beers & good wine selection. Walk Drake Harbors paths.. or fish a floating dock. Check out the swinging bridge on Hwy 7 at the Dam restaurant. Give yourself plenty of time to see all Truman's has to offer
Truman lake easy access plenty of boat ramps places to eat and good fishing
Plan your trip to Warsaw
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Warsaw
Trips to Truman Lake by other users
30 days in Central Missouri BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Saint James Osage Beach Warsaw 4 days in Camdenton BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Bridal Cave Spa 54 at Old Kinderhook Ha Ha Tonka State Park 60 days in Osage Beach BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Lake Valley Golf & Country Club Bridal Cave Sycamore Creek Golf Club 30 days in Central Missouri BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Saint James Osage Beach Warsaw 50 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM New York City Washington DC Middleburg 8 days in Bolivar & Pineville BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Bolivar Pineville