Winter Park Public Library Facebook Engagement GuidelinesTake a look at our Winter Park online journey planner to schedule your visit to Winter Park Public Library and learn about what else to see and do during your holiday.
We’re excited that you’ve joined us on our Facebook page, and we know you’ve got plenty to say. While you’re with us, we hope you’ll take a moment to read the following guidelines we ask you to follow when contributing to our Facebook Fan page:
1. Don’t do anything that breaks the law.
2. Be polite and courteous, even if you disagree. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, will not be tolerated.
3. Stay on topic. Keep the conversation relevant to the community and contribute to the dialogue. We reserve the right to remove off-topic, out of context, spam or promotional postings.
4. Keep it real. All wall postings should come from a real person and Facebook profile. Postings from fake or anonymous profiles will be deleted when discovered.
5. Facebook is not the best venue customer service-related questions, complaints, concerns and ideas from customers. We know you sometimes have questions about your WPPL account, and we want to know if we have disappointed you or if there are better ways to serve you. But there are faster and more effective ways to make sure you receive a prompt response. If you have a customer service comment, complaint, concern or idea, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com. Questions about account issues such as missing materials or fines will receive the fastest response by calling our Circulation Supervisor at 407-623-3300, ext. 107. Note; we do not accept renewal requests by e-mail or social media message.
6. We reserve the right to remove content posted to Facebook that violates these guidelines.
Winter Park Public Library Reviews
They keep this library up really nice. It's a GREAT place to check your email if you do not have a cell phone. more »
What doesn't this library have, i hope it has a Star wars event soon so me and my husband Luke can join. Mrs Luke Skywalker here, Linda, my camel Rudolph n Valentino likes books about Sheiks more »
After thunderstorms and rain prevented our plan of a scenic boat tour we popped over to Winter Haven library, we were so happy to find the children’s area with books, blocks, puzzles and baby gerbils to keep our large group happy! Very clean and organized, thank you.
Winter Park Library has a lot to learn from the Orange County Public Library. Service is not as friendly as Orange County, actually employees are rude sometimes and don't want to be bothered even when checking in items. They say just put the Items by the glass window but sometimes you like to get a receipt, they don't like that. there is one guy that's nice. I don't remember his name (Tom maybe) has like grey hair. Employees should be glad they work in such a nice place & location. Website needs Improvement 😟 fines are high late dvd's $1.00 per day Orange County $0.25 cents per Day. Many residents were opposed to the new big Library being built. Hopefully taxpayers will get better service at the new library for the millions being spent there.
Plan your trip to Winter Park
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
View all >
Side trips from Winter Park
Hidden gems in Winter Park
Museums in Winter Park
Nearby attractions in Winter Park
Plans in Winter Park by other users
2 days in Winter Park BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, popular sights PREFERENCES: August ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Clayton, Winter Park & Juno Beach BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES August, teens, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, wildlife, popular & hidden gems PREFERENCES: August, teens, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular & hidden gems PACE: Medium 18 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES May, teens, popular sights PREFERENCES: May, teens ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Winter Park BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES July, popular sights PREFERENCES: July ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Central Florida BY A USER FROM INDIA June, culture, relaxing, popular sights PREFERENCES: June, culture, relaxing ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 4 days in United States BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES June, popular sights PREFERENCES: June ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium